Reviews for The Mad Hatter & His Queen
soundsofrainandsunshine chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this story sounds fucking AMAZING!

please please please update as soon as possible!

NOW I SAY! NOW!

lol

but im obsessed with Alise in Wonderland. Ive seen all the movies that are metaphores for it like Phoebe in Wonderland (great movie! watch it on youtube!) and Iem really excited to see it in theatres! YAY! ok...im done typing now. but im definitely adding this to favorites because i can already tell this is going to be good :D
cshorte chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Interesting...can't wait to read more!
yarii19 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Alice in Wonderland and Twilight? Sweet! First chapter was good, got my attention. Can't wait for more. [ Time? ]
mystify23 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
xD

good job
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Hmm... I like it so far. No idea on the riddle. But is the Rabbit Jake? Just gotta ask, but still lovin the story. We're doing Alice in Wonderland as our fall play, so maybe that's why it caught my attention so much more, hah! Anyways, update when you feel like it! Crack helps. A lot.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
The riddle is a earthquake. I normaly don't like crossovers but this one seems good.
Alice-in-OZ chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Time, nobody and nothing can fight the passage of time.
EvenDevilsCry chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Wow. This is so amazing! I love Alice in Wonderland! It's so awesome. Will there be opium in this? Haha. Uhm...the riddle is hard! Time, maybe? Haha. -Trina :]
EmbracingGrace1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I love it. I thought it was a preview at first. lol. i enjoyed it tho. i cant wait until the next chapter. lol. its amazingly enjoyable.
Janna18 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Crazy, yes, but noontheless nice.

Different from the fic usually written.

Update! )
Muzo chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
love it. please continue
Serena2100 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Please continue this story! I loving it! The whole alice in wonderland thing, is great! I wouldn't have thought of pairing it with Twilight!
mortdamor chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Time.

Can't for the next chapter..and the next riddle
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
-blinks rapidley with confused look- good first chapter, cant wait to read more!
KlutzyBurnette chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
riddle ; death?

anywho, i really like this story and cant wait to see what new twists and turns your wonderfully imaginative mind can make of it :))
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »