Reviews for Sundown
wallywesting chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Excellent! I love a tiny story that leaves something with you and this one hit all the bases with me. Great job, you've got real talent. Thank you!
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
How painful it is to die a hundred death only to wake up and be put through the torture of a hundred more the next morning.
This is darkly beautiful, amazing job.
Insane.Dragon101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Simple, but beautiful. I really love it :)
Liisiko chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow...Not sure what else I can say really. Nice story, rather chilling. Desynchronization is now a little frightening really. Dying over and over happens to me a lot playing this game, and I don't think I'll ever view it the same way again.
daniero chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Love it :( ! You are amazing!
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is pretty amazing, how the two worlds blend.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
...-meep- I never really thought of it that way. I just knew that it was incredibly painful to watch Altaïr ragdolling... Guess I'm going to be even more careful about that whole not-falling-off-of-stuff thing now. D:

You are far too good. Shame on you and your Fridge Horror-initiating abilities! -shivers-
Tunazap chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I was gonna comment about how I couldn't believe that I didn't review the first time I read this. But I just realized why I didn't, and it's because I don't know what to say. This was one of the first AC fics I read (hell, maybe it was the first), and since then, I've read quite a few fics in this fandom. I still think this is the best one I've read, it still gives me chills, every single time.
wHo-NeEdS-aLiCe chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Absoulutly beautiful oneshot. You did a fantastic job in such a small number of words.

ZombieScones chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Really amazing writing! I love the way the two worlds converge! Fantastic read! :D
cosmic pink chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is fantastic. I keep trying to think of something more constructive to say, but I'm at a loss. You've done a wonderful job unpacking a basic gameplay mechanic; it's almost poetic.
Lecidre chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I honestly didn't know what to say after reading this one-shot. It's so powerful and very moving at the same time... I totally loved how you wrote Altair and Desmond here. Your writing style is simply amazing! Great job!
luvondarox chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is short, sweet, and absolutely brilliant. I love the way you've written this, callalili. I often wondered about the desynchronization aspect of the game, and whether Desmond felt everything, rather than merely watching as a spectator.

Fantastically done.
Sunny chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I would say MORE! but you got this one down perfectly. Maybe another one feeling something else Altair is going through? Loved it.
Devera chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Holy wow! This was AMAZING! So evocative and visceral in so brief a space, and I utterly loved the blurring of realities, the edge-of-death crossing back, and the poignancy of how both men, connected, are still so very alone. Really, REALLY well done! Guh...