Reviews for Eternal Love
That's no way to treat someone you love sasuke.
Ddraig1276 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Premise is good just some grammer mistakes making my eye twitch
Ddraig1276 chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Premise is good just some grammer mistakes making my eye twitch
countdooku123 chapter 9 . 9/21/2016
its ok you did nothing wrong i hope you get a new computer it a good story keep it up
Sdqz chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
Ÿ̤ö̤ṳ̈ c̤̈ä̤n̤̈ ḧ̤ä̤v̤̈ë̤ N̤̈ä̤ruto ẗ̤ö̤ l̤̈ö̤ö̤k̤̈ l̤̈ï̤k̤̈ë̤ ë̤r̤̈z̤̈ä̤ f̤̈r̤̈ö̤m̤̈ F̤̈ä̤ï̤r̤̈ÿ̤ T̤̈ä̤ï̤l̤̈ ä̤n̤̈d̤̈ N̤̈aruto have erzas magic and also her red hair and stuff and that she used to be married to Jellal who was an Uchiha that never died and that naruto jates him because he killed their first child
dark blue princess chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
For all those who will read this besides ds. This story was make when Ds and I was in school. So of course the grammar is bad. We hated English and math with a passion. We was just making a story for the fun of it. And no the story was discounted and adopted by someone else.
omo chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Your grammar sucks and the sentences are really choppy. The story also escalated way too quickly. If i rated this story/ chapter right now from 1-10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the best, I would say it is a 2. Sorry, but you REALLY need to work on it.
bananamanaman chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Can I beta this? OAO
Jojomcfizzle 456 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Its a good story, but lots of these words ar misspelled
Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
You really need to read over your chapters and correct your grammar and spelling, because its so confusing.
Kumiko Cy23 chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
i would like to join you, i may not be a writer but as a reader most of the stories that i had read were gone. In fact most of my favorite stories. **
dizzydani666 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
interesting
Advanced-ZeroX chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
you need to work on spelling
joice.xoxboubou.xox chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Hey! Your story was good but, in most of the time when I was reading, I got distracted by so many grammar errors. Also, you ended the story at the wrong moment...I suggest that you end the story ,maybe,after Sasuke and Naruto returned to the Konoha Village or after an epic battle with Madara and etc... I hope this will help for your other fanfiction that you're working on )! Keep up the good work )!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
i love this story but i much rather naruko and gaara but naruko ans sasuke is OK i always saw them as brothers that the only reason im not to found of this pairing
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »