Reviews for The Superman Paradox
ZachZ chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
hehehe, great story:P
wolves134 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Amanthya chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
That was strange, convoluted and awesome. It managed to change nothing while changing everything-and neatly explaining Diana's gifts (though many attribute them to her armor or the favor of the gods [in which case, why can't her mom fly?].) Major coolness. Thanks for not telling her, and liked Superman's last line to Batman.
Sironblood1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I really hope there's going to be more of this fic, it has to much potential to stop it now!
cabrera1234 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
that it the end is there going to be more?
DYlogger chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Wow. So if Bruce and Diana get married, Clark will be like... Bruce's father-in-law? Wow...

Yup. Paradox.

Give Lady Isis my thanks for finally positng this chapter. :) By the way, do you, Lady Isis, and DaisyJane know each other? Like, in person? Because you seem to have a lot of co-written stories, especially with DJ. (on the BMWW fic archive)
Hepburn chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Okay Chaosmob and Lady Isis, now I am way confused.

How did Clark get back home from Themyscria? I think I missed that.

Also if Diana is half Kryptonian (thanks to you both) you have taken away her mythological heritage, and would she not be affected by Kryptonite and magic, just like her dear papa? Oh and if not why not? Also Clark gets his power from our yellow sun, this too would affect Diana.

This story is just too bizarre for me.

I understand why you wrote it, so Diana could and would not end up with Clark but,this is just way weird.

Good try though dudes.
KittyBatman chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
What a strange story! O.o Although I'm not sure if hiding it is very smart, because Diana is very keen, and will discover it. She'll be hurt that she wasn't told as well. Either way, good story. :)
john777 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Good story
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Do you understand that not telling Diana isn't going to solve everything? Sooner or later somebody else is going to find out about Diana being half-Kryptonian. And Diana will be hurt even more - because two of her closest friends in JL concealed the truth from her.

I think you must consider writing a sequel. Like Diana finding out that she has a negative reaction on kryptonite.
DYlogger chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
So that's why it's called 'The Superman Paradox'...

Ouch. How are you going to twist it so the paradox encircles itself so they move on?

One more thing... Please PLEASE PUH-LEEZE tell me this fanfic is NOT Superman/Hippolyta. The idea of that is just plain wrong and... ICK!
Dr. Guruslav chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
I accidently stumbled upon this story and I can say that I am happy I stumbled upon it. I can hardly wait for the new chapter to come and I hope lady isis will find the time to write one soon. :)

Dr. Guruslav
cabrera1234 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
WTF! superman is wonder women dad?
Proponent of EVO chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
So, wait...did Superman just get third-arty date raped?