Reviews for Are You Ready To Fight?
Aileene chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
Loving all of these, but this chapter had me laughing out loud. Thanks for that I needed it today :)

~Aileene
Adelled chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Loved the way you wryly returned them to normal at the end. Cute.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 26 . 10/26/2010
This was so good! I absolutely adored the concept of it. Some of my favorites were Gravy, Honeymoon, Jealousy, Locksmith, Tabloid, Whipped, Xrated...shall I go on?
ptitebones chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Very smart Angie
l.cabral chapter 26 . 2/10/2010
I read this in one sitting and is really great. Congrats!
saragillie chapter 26 . 2/3/2010
I enjoyed your chapters. I'm sure you could write the alphabet another five times through and not run out of topics that they'd bicker about. LOL. Thanks for the fun...
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 21 . 1/3/2010
That was kind of...depressing. Well written, but...sad.
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
That was...VERY Brennan. Would you like to borrow the key I stole from you? Amazing!
Shadow0413 chapter 26 . 12/6/2009
These were fantastic! Well-written and really creative! Can't wait to read your extended versions of some of the fights.
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 25 . 11/30/2009
Hahaha; "Think of how much Angela could achieve if she wasn't constantly trying to get you and Booth together."
tryke14 chapter 26 . 11/26/2009
I come back and it's finished! Hahaha:D What a lovely ending:)
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 26 . 11/20/2009
Col. Too bad there are only twenty six letters in the alphabet. And if you're wondering why I wrote the number twenty six out is cuz it's one fourteen a.m., dark, and I don't feel like finding the number keys on my keyboard. I'm tired. Sorry. Rant over.
LoneSquint chapter 26 . 11/20/2009
That was a perfect ending. I applaud you.

I really enjoyed this story, and i'm sad to see it go.

Zach was a great way to end it and i like the twist on every one in the future- well done (:

xx
VEEBS8 chapter 26 . 11/19/2009
Can't believe thats them finished!

Really enjoyed all the situations, well done.

Looking forward to more :)
Miss Klutz chapter 26 . 11/18/2009
Aw, so sweet!

I've been watching episodes from season three recently and every time I see Zack I get really sad... so this made me happier :)

I can't believe it's over! what do I read now? :P