Reviews for Nightcrawler's Shadow
Comic Critic chapter 17 . 3/12
If only there were more Kurt and Kitty Fics out there! I know you have a lot!
Comic Critic chapter 1 . 3/8
I love your Kurt/Kitty fan fictions! It was the couple I always wanted in the TV series, Movies and comics!
cloudsandsilvers chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
This story is just such a treat to read! I like how Kitty was the first to fall in love and how she acted on her love. She was never shy about her feelings. I adore the fact that Kurt is just so scared and shy with the thought of being together in Kitty when in fact he does love her back in his own way.

Thanks for the story!
misuky7 chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
This was sweet, I loved it. Sad that both Kurt and Rogue left but at least Kurt came back. :3
Bri chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I must say that you are an amazing writer. Honest.

But I cannot stand Kitty in this fiction. She is portrayed as a silly child who is OBSESSED with Kurt and I am surprised Kurt is even considering liking her. I'd be creeped out. Not only that but she doesn't seem to have any pride or confidence (her last name is Pryde, right?)

I absolutely hate how Kitty is in this fic. I really wish he wasn't as so, so maybe I don't set my iPod down just to not read any further on how childish she is. You think someone as pretty and talented as her would grow some pride and backbone and try to play hard to get.

I shall continue to read in hopes she stops being pathetic.
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
omg, i am so happy that this was there to drag me out of boardome! thank you so much!
Bleeboo13245 chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
I want you blessing to propose to this story... Because I LOVE IT! ( please excuse honorary giraffe for a minute)... Safe to say that I wish to Mary sll your stories, but don't tell them... I don't want them to know I'm cheating on them... Keep up 'ze vonderbar'( always love saying that (teehee)) work!
dragonupgost chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
sehr gut! That is one of the best stories I have ever read.
Silly chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
Yay! Kurt's back! Awesome fic, I kinda hope you're gonna write the 3rd movie with Kurt in it as well...

But if you don't, you still rock! XD
fuzzyelffreak chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
so awesome. and so funny that they are already looking forward to making love!hehee.
fuzzyelffreak chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
uh...are you aware hat deathstrike died in the 2nd movie. if she came back to life in the 3rd im sorry cause i havent seen the 3rd.
Tarsier1 chapter 17 . 5/4/2010
Very nice conclusion. I especially like how Kurt came to terms with being a member of the team there ;)
pixienerd chapter 17 . 5/1/2010
Whoohoo! This was the ending I voted for :P I was so happy to see it was the one that got the most votes. :)

Great ending, great story!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 17 . 4/29/2010
-squee!- _ Oh happy day! What a fantastic final chapter! -sigh-

My throat hurts...sorry ADD, ha!

If I told you I loved this story one more time, you may find a way to hit me from another continent. Nonetheless, I shall risk it! I loved this story, from chapter one all the way to, well, now.

Kudos on an awesome fic!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
CLIFFHANGER! I come back from vacation and get that...you evil genius you! This was awesome, sad at some parts, but awesome nonetheless!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »