Reviews for A Later Generation
MightyBluePen chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Do you think you'll ever pick this story back up? It has promise.
Drakka801 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is a good idea! I didn't know fanfiction had a Melanie Rawn section, though. Can you please continue this?
Patrick chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Hey that was an excellent beginning. I really liked it and I want to see what else happens. Definately a little summary of what happened with Pol and the rest of the characters wouldbe nice. Im glad you ressurected Stronghold. And who could the enemy be? How about a renegade Sunrunner this time who molds himself after Andry and wants to purge the diarmadhi, who now live openly in the world. Or Rinhoel's children come back with some Vellantim. Just some ideas.

Keep writing though.
jody chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I loved it, any little tidbit about this world is interesting to me. It sounds nothing like melanie's writting but has a character all its own. I would definately love to read more of this story. If you could add something about Jihan twin it would be even better, because they were so close and even if they have thier own families now they would still make time for each other.
BellaNoche chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
YAY! I always thought Jihan and Kierun should get together. They seemed so great for each other in the DP/DS series. Pleez write about the other characters in the series, like RIslyn and all. Is Pol dead, or still living as High Prince? Please answer in your next chapter. Also, where did the "alia" come from in "Andralia"? From Tibalia, the head of maids at Stronghold? And the "eba" in "Ostveba"? Or did you just make them up? you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Bye!
Myuu-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
oh, Jihan and Kierun do get together! *laughs insanely* lol, gomen.. I'm more than a little insane, btw call me a little bit dim, but who else is Andralia Named for? other than Andrade.. anyways.. let me know when you update.. this has potential.. maybe I should try writing a fic based on the Dragon Prince/Dragon Star books..?
(Muse: don't even! you still have a half dozen - or more - Inu-Yasha fics to finish!)
but-
(M: *shakes head* finish your Inu ones -first-! then do one based on those books!)
not -my- fault a certain muse can't keep herself interested in one story!
(M:...)
I thought so! *clears throat and chucks muse into a nearby lake* ignore her, she's a recalcitrant little biotch.
(M: I heard that!)
so? *laughs* anyways.. nice fic, definatly has potential (am I repeating myself? ...don't answer that, lol) I'll stop rambling before I make this the longest review I've ever made..
Ja matta!
vita dulcis chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
First off, don't be discouraged from writing. I know full well that Melanie really doesn't like people doing fanfics on her work, and we must obey her wishes, although I would've loved to write a fanfic of her work, it's her books, her wishes, her way of paying her bills. I would suggest that you continue, perhaps with another series, one that the author allows.

Secondly, I love this fic. It's unfortunate about Point A, but that's the way it is. Anyways, love it, love it, but I am really sorry. Keep on writing, in any case.

The Lady
Freya the Dark chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I love it! I thought it would be Kierun with Rislyn though... oh well. Pretty good so far, write more soon!
assimilates chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
First and foremost, I know other's have stressed this, but Mel doesn't allow fan fics to be written based off of her writtings. She's stated it herself, and if you don't believe me or others who have told you, go read Mel's own post on the MRBB: . ?s&threadid198

I'm not trying to be mean about this, I'm just nicely trying to say that you need to take this fan fic down and respect Mel's wishes as one authoress to another.

-Tamara-
ikiosko chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I say to hell if MR doesn't like fanfics. I'd be proud if someone did a fanfic on my own novel, so I can't comprehend with her.

Great fic you got going there. Please continue at your leisure.
charli chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
very nice! please write more, id be interested to see where you'd go next.
Silraen chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Yes, totally continue! I LOVE the Dragon Prince/Star books - and I think you have a talent for writing Rawn's style. ;) Now tell me, in your version of the later years, did Sionell and Pol finally get together? *grins* Go for more of the story. I'm anxious to read!
SunrunnerGal chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Very good writing, but as you know, illegal. (Disclaimer or not.)

You are a wonderful writer (that I can see); why don't you come up with characters of your own? Wouldn't that be much more fulfilling?
Kindle75 chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Heya,

Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I am intrigued by your starting chapter. It's great to see someone finally writing more about Sunrunners. I really only have one beef and that's the names. Yes I know that Ms. Rawn does love to play with names and namesakes, but yours are a bit more than a mouth full. So far so good with the flow of the story, looking forward to reading more.

Clark Smith

Sgt USMC
FantasyAspen chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Not bad... I'd like more. Please? :)