Reviews for Bal Masqué
Nice. :)
Anna chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awww I love Ducky and Ziva
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
AW! This is sooo cute! It seems like a very Ducky thing to do, to just show up with tea, invite her to dinner, then say: "I have your bags packed, let's go!"
Nemisses chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I read your story the first time it came out but every now and then I read it again as I do with some stories I like but everytime this sentence does it for me..

"I…" She trailed off as she accepted her second cup of tea. It was darker this time. As she watched the surface, something dropped into it, producing momentary ripples. She waited for whatever had caused the disturbance to float to the surface, but nothing did.

Love it.

thx

Nemisses
Hey chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
this is lovely - ever think of doing a sequel?
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aww, this is lovely. I'm not yet familiar with Ziva, but I love Ducky, and you've drawn him so perfectly here. Thanks!
lrigD chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Love this story. I need to go now, and even though it says Complete I really do hope you'll continue this!
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wonderful story. I would love to see Ziva and Dicky chat. I think she might feel safest talking to him.
Jael73 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is great. The characters are spot-on. Though I'd wish for another chapter at the Hotel Mallard, with Abby even making an apperance. Ziva is in need of some TLC.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
At least Ducky sees through her facade
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I just love Ducky and Ziva time! This was such a great little tidbit and I like to think this is more realistic when it comes to what Ziva is actually feeling. I love that Ducky is taking her home with him - she doesn't need anymore alone time.
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Admit wrote this story just so you could use that psychological summary... ;P Aside from that,it was good to see Ducky have some time with Ziva, was missing from the show. Ducky's gentle and dignified manners as he proffers his advice and help...spot on.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I'd like another Ziva/Ducky scene. Nice job
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Very nice story, one that could be continued, I think. Gotta love Ducky! :D
tigerlily25 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Subtly and perfectly written. I love your Ducky, and the underlying concern in his outwardly casual talk of Alien and coffee bread. The title really does fit the story perfectly, and Ziva's attempt at maintaining her 'mask' is heartbreaking.

And this: "As she watched the surface, something dropped into it, producing momentary ripples. She waited for whatever had caused the disturbance to float to the surface, but nothing did" - this was just... beautiful. As was the rest.

There aren't enough Ducky stories out there, and to find a Ducky & Ziva friendship story is like a rare gem. Great piece of writing, and I hope you continue.