Reviews for Dynamic Duo: The Adventures Begin!
Destiny Girl 15 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
This is really great! I love Trunks and Goten, they're such a mischief bunch!:D And I completely agree with you, the yaoi thing REALLY gets under my skin!
kyelmarsh chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
well i being a yoai and shota lover can not help but love this story even if there is no well you know anyway good job
Racy Nucleoli chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
You told me I would love it and I do!

Finally! A Goten/Trunks fic that isn't Yaoi! I'm sick and tired of those / This was really good and it made me laugh. Lol the best line has to be "“You’d better answer the son of Vegeta no Luigi"! XD Awesome!

Will check out your other one now :)

Love Racy -

-x-
Vilsy chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I have to thank you for writing a non-yaoi/shounen ai story about Trunks and Goten. You get an ENORMOUS trophy. Seriously- thank you. This made my day.
Ron'sBella chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Great update! i really do like this story, and i hope u keep going with it. COME ON PEOPLE REVIEW! its an awesome story and i like where you can go with it. dont give it up! :) :) :)
Ron'sBella chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Keep going! Keep going! Keep going! I LOVE goten and trunks stories that are nonyaoi, but they are so hard to find! Loved where this story is going and would like to see more! Thanks for the read! Oh but one more thing- maybe in your summary specify that it is nonyaoi. That's what held me back from reading it in the first place; I just wasn't sure what to expect. Anyway, thanks again! :)