Reviews for those sunshine days
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
that was so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! 3 and so well written!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww, this is super adorable! I love how Sasuke and Sakura were trying to get Hinata and Naruto together! & omg I literally lmao at the ending. I can't believe Naruto ate the hamburger. lol :)
Sweetraspberry chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Lol love the ending! And sasuke's character is perfect :)
xxgabigailxx chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i thought that the interaction between naruto and sasuke was perfect and the hamburger/fishtank thing was hilarious :D all in all, well done!

(loved your vampire fic things too. you have cool ideas!)
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Haha. Completely hilarious and just wow, Naruto is an idiot but he's sweet and Hinata and him are just so cute together. I can't believe Sakura actually got Sasuke to play matchmaker, how nice. It was certainly a change of character.

Loved this story.
Great work chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That was super sweet. It was really humerous is a light-hearted, soft way and Sasuke as a English high-school teacher is great. Loved it!
jetblacksakura chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahaha

That was so funny! especially at the end!
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wonderful. Very funny and very fluffy.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
THIS was amazing. Great job! :D
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Where does she find these guys?

LOL! Sai XD he is something...
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Okay, so I'm still running off the inspiration from your last fic, and I felt that this fic was pretty fun (although not QUITE as amazing as the last) and also deserving of a fave quotes section. So here goes!

Fave Quotes!

1. Neji, Sasuke, Naruto, and Ino’s Flavor of the Week.

(Heehee! It was such a short sentence, but it said so much and it made me smile!)

2. Undistinguishable because—

(Hinata's breath catches when she sees his blue eyes, his shock of hair, his blinding smile, he's everything she's afraid to be, everything she'll never be, everything she wants to be, he's everything, everything, everything.)

— she is too preoccupied in her staring.

(I love the way you did that...with the thoughts and the action and the FUNNESS! It made me happy...I'm very happy tonight!)

3. She immediately feels the veil of humility fall over her. She suspects it will sit there the rest of the night.

(Ugh...I'm all too familiar with that veil of humility. Poor Hinata. Such a lovely way to phrase it, though. :)

4. "But—"

"No."

"I—"

"No."

"She—"

Sasuke half-groans again. "No," he says firmly, finality in the word.

Naruto sticks his tongue out. "... Bitch."

"Idiot," Sasuke mutters, sinking lower into the couch.

(This amused me. A lot. And it characterized their relationship well!)

5. "H'llo?" He mutters sleepily into the receiver, only to find that he is speaking into a sneaker. He curses mildly and fishes around his floor for his cell, which he answers on the last ring. "WHAT."

"Good morning moron. Come over here, now. We need to talk."

Click.

"Son of'a bitch."

(That amused me. On a sidenote, be careful how you answer the phone. My roommate's phone kept ringing, and I didn't want to be rude and pick it up, but on about the 10th time I picked up with a "WHAT." Turns out it was my roommate calling on some doctor's phone, and she was in the hospital. Oops. I felt like crap about that one.)

6. "The plastic food I had in here is all gone. The fish tank toys? There was a fake burger in here and now its gone!"

"Oh, god," his face gets paler. Sakura turns to look at him.

"... He really is an idiot."

(That made me laugh! Teehee! :)

Anyways, great job - I love your fics! Keep writing!
antlercrown chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

HAH.

that last part made me laugh so hard.

this was such a cute story

- loved the fluff :)

great job.
Sora919 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was a nice fic. lol Naruto is such an idiot. He actually ATE the plastic burger.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Haha! This was actually reeally fun to read! :D I loved it!
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Haha! I absolutely loved it!

"Sasuke," she says with measured slowness, "Where did that plastic hamburger go?"

Oh gosh. That cracked me up big time. Anyhow, I loved the entire story in general! :D