Reviews for Angels on Atlantis
Madcinder chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Actually, I quite enjoyed the image of SG-1 that was painted here. I noticed that neitehr Teal'c nor Sam were really made fun of, and the other three are fun to mock. Especially Cam, so I thought it was hilarious when he got owned.
angel man chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
dude tell me your going to keep this thing going
brboy12 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
woulda been a little more badass if atlantis had given her some techno-armor
brboy12 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
first of all, ya SERIOUSLY screwed up on the size and look of the puddle jumpers
Sehkmet chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
you make the flock way to gary and mary sue. you forget they are a bunch of kids with major psychological issues.
Kara Ride chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Look' if you write a story, don't just stop in the middle. It's 2012! are you DEAD or something? Take a look! If your the only one in a section, you have a responsibility to update! DO SOMETHING ALREADY!

HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
Forsaken By All chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
Once again, in this and the last chapter, you have wowed us. I only noticed ONE spelling error (you misspelt cellular when speaking to , may she R.I.P) but other than that this chapter has been the very epitaph of AWSOMEness!
Grayson's Redoubt chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
Tt. 'Colonel Bedhead'. Yeahhh... that's Sheppard for ya.
Kumatheawesome chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
hai

good story

i'm half awake, sorry for crappy review -;
Brian01 chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Great story please write more!
Forsaken By All chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
I was just searching FF for some random Stargate: Atlantis FanFic and I stumbled upon this by accident. The Layman drew me in and Hideout Writer F**KING OWNED IT! This as one of THE BEST storyline's I can imagine, also, the thing about Angel turning into a Wraith Super-Hive is such a WIN! Now, I have noticed a certain lack of you're usual style and I have missed Ajax. I hope you update this soon, it WINS!

Edoc'sil Mor'ranr!

FOA
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
keep going!
werestillflying chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
Good story! Did you know that birds cannot survive in space for extended periods of time because they require gravity to digest. Thank goodness for the gravity technology!
Grayson's Redoubt chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
Poor Rodney. Though, considering that he smacked John over the head, maybe he deserved it . . .
SoNtUrAngel chapter 10 . 11/11/2010