Reviews for Early Days
mockingbird13 chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
Wow, awesome story. Harper is definitely my favorite Andromeda character, and I wish there were more fics like this out there. :) Great work. :)
Neeritai a'Kreeoth chapter 22 . 7/6/2008
Fantastic, enjoyable, endearing, well-characterized and written. What more can I say?

Not technically cannon, but I like. You have written other stuff I can go read now, right? ;)

Tsuki no Lomelinde chapter 22 . 4/13/2008
this was a really good story! I just found it and decided to give it a shot. I love the friendship between Beka and Harper and any well written story that explores it is welcome ]
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 22 . 3/26/2008
That is awesome, and incredible, and wonderful, and... I was so happy when I saw you'd finished it! Thank you! I like the occasional backstory, and that one was GOOD.
parisindy chapter 22 . 3/22/2008
*cheers loudly* that was brilliant! so glad you finished it!

thank you!
parisindy chapter 20 . 3/22/2008
this story is sweet!
parisindy chapter 19 . 3/22/2008
gah i've missed harper owies and your writing ... so good

are you going to write more fic in the future?

are you in to different shows now? I'm totally addicted to supernatural at the moment

but i still love gord!
parisindy chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
((huggles story)) poor dear harper!
parisindy chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
*falls over dead*

How they heck are you! *bounces around*

Brit chapter 22 . 3/22/2008
What a great surprise to find the alerts in my e-mail. So glad you finished it. Loved it. Now I need to finish all my outstanding stuff. :(
Grinning Grim Reaper chapter 16 . 5/27/2006
cruel. very cruel. i hope yourplaning to start updating again. i want to know what happens and how it all ends. please please update soon. i love this story
sparkycola1 chapter 16 . 6/24/2005
This rocks! I love this fic i sincerely hope you continue on with it :)

You're a fantastic writer, this fic is just excellent- i LOVE it!

I caught up on a massive load of chapters but all the work you put into this fic is deeply appreciated and i just want you to know that you kick ass! I can't wait for the next bit! Thanks for 16 EXCELLENT chapters,

Icy Flame chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Very interesting begining. I like it, Harper's a very intricate character. Your take on him is very captivating. I'll have to read more later, but you've got a brilliant story thus far! (grins glomps author waves)

Later yo,

Ice Queen1 chapter 16 . 3/7/2005
GAH! I was expecting this thing to be finished! Oh well. I'll tack it to my favorites list and keep an eye on it. I'm not an Andromeda fan, but I love Harper. He reminds me of my "brother" and I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Very well written, and keeping to character. You have a couple typos, but nothing big, so I wouldn't worry too much about them. Good story overall! I hope you update soon!
Carol J chapter 16 . 1/28/2005
WHY DID YOU STOP HERE! You have to continue!