Reviews for Notes
suburbs chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
You really do write a lovely Amy. It was adorable :)
starfishbeliever chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
lol for a first attempt at Nick, this was really good, though I got to admit i love Stella's last line the best ;P. Amy seems like a good egg, I haven't really read much on her before, but this is really cute!

~sfbeliever
angellwings chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
YAY! Nick and Amy! You already know I love this, but I have to tell you again...it's so cute! I love how you write Amy! and you do a great job with Nick as well! This whole situation is just so adorable! Great work!
Sandalaris chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Aww, this was just so sad and strangly sweet. At first I didn't get who Bertha was, but then I got it. This was just amazing.
animeotakupooh chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
aww... sweet joella fluff brightens my day.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
This is by far the best Joe/Stella piece I've read. Keep up the good work.
starfishbeliever chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Normally I'm not a huge Joellafan, i mean, I like them together, just... in the background. But I really liked this, it was cute and on target characterization wise. Good Job!

~sfbeliever
suburbs chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
So cute. And I would totally want to strangle Stella, but Joe's reactions to her are adorable. And I love that you did them all. Fandom kudos for going above and beyond.
angellwings chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
aw, that was awesome! I loved all of it! Joe and Stella are so sweet together and you write them so well! I'm glad I accidentally had a hand in this! YAY! Great work!
faerietaleredux chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
I started reading this when you first posted it, but then had to rus off to wor. And then, that night, there was this huge emergency at work-we had to call the ambulance and the sheriff, etc. It was a bad night, and I haven't read much fic at all since then. But I'm glad to have this to come back to.

You have no idea how excited to see something about Fiona posted. I liked her right away. Though maybe 'liked' isn't the best word. Intrigued is better. She's clearly a complex character-snooty, and maybe a even a little dark-but hiding under a very vapid surface. It's the complexity that interests me though-and I love how you've totally tapped into that. Giving her a history that explores her transformation from nice-but-homely Bertha to alluring-but-devious Fiona.

ANd Pablo's caught in the cross-fire. Ending up with a new life, as well.

Maybe it's because she reminds me of Sharpay, but I like Fiona's confident antics (when they don't go too far, that is). But I still feel sad for Paolo, that he's lost the friend he knew and loved

Thanks for going such an original route with this story. Sometimes, we see so much of the same type of thing in fic. That to get something that goes somewhere unexpected is a real gem.
beyondtired chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. So loved this!
suburbs chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
That was completely and totally brilliant. I loved your take on both characters - it made them sort of tragic and easy to relate to. Great job!
angellwings chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
Aww, poor Paolo! I hope he gets Bertha back at some point! I'm sure she much nicer than Fiona! Great work! I love this! No one really writes anything about Fiona! It's nice to read some about both her and Paolo! Espescially since Paolo barely talked in the episode. It was refreshing to see the inside of his head, and just WHY he decided to help Macy out and HOW he ended up Fiona's lackey. I LOVE it!
faerietaleredux chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
“Why don’t you make the knees of my pants stronger? You know I’m just gonna keep doing it.” That's actually pretty genius on his part.

Ha! Glad to see Stella agrees.

Love the "That's just the way we roll" ringtone. I didn't know much about the JoBros when that album came out, but I had to buy the song once I heard it.

“We’re getting you to Macy.” That is so adorable. Like seriously adorable of him. Because sometimes you really do just need your best friend. Nothing else will do. And Kevin making it happen, despite how impossible it seemed, is truly a gesture of real friendship/love/insert-adjective-here. :)
faerietaleredux chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I totally understand Macy being nervous to go without Stella. Once a friend backs out (even for legitimate reasons) from going somewhere you planned together, it totally changes the vibe for the event.

And the tactic of having Macy on the floor at the start of the fic and backtracking the story for our benefit is clever. What's that latin phrase, "in media res" (or something like that), in the middle of the action. Sometimes I forget that that's where a story ideally pics up, instead of at a calm stage.

"she refused to face JONAS unless she’d showered within the past ten hours, it was a personal rule." Somehow I totally relate to this too.

Love that she just barges into the house. Very practical on her part, given the possibility of looming crazy-fans.

"Macy hurried after him, wondering when exactly the boys had become comfortable enough with her that she could be their replacement Stella and enjoying their trust so immensely that she had to remind herself to stop smiling or she might scare them." Aw! What a lovely note to end the fic on. :D