Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
yay! love susan! hope her and orion get together!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
yay! susan! so much better then say ginny so i hope he ends up with susan in the end of this book series! i think it would be cute!
Katie-Liz94 chapter 23 . 6/6/2012
Amazing chapter, hope u update soon. I've just started reading this series and i absolutely LOVE it, there really are no faults.
traviswj chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
This is an excellent series you are writing here, keep up the great work :)
cascol3 chapter 23 . 5/31/2012
That was great now all the death eaters know who Orion is I wonder if everyone else will find out.
Lily Ann Lyones chapter 23 . 5/27/2012
OMG!OMG!OMG!

Seriously, you leave it there? What the hell?OMG!

I just spent all day reading the series so far and I can't stop! How could you leave it there!

OMG!
SiriusBlackisSiriuslyfunny333 chapter 23 . 5/22/2012
OMG! that was awesome! and I wonder how Orion will react further to the whole "boy-who-lived-thing" and cannot wait to hopefully see all the main characters throughout the rest of his years- like legit, that would be (sorry J.K. Rowling...) even better than the original!
Wolfric chapter 23 . 5/20/2012
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Sarah88 chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
AMAZING! Please don't keep us waiting long for the next one!
Candy3314 chapter 23 . 5/15/2012
Ahhhhhh! TT This is the most dramatic moment of my life and it's not even REAL! I love this, I love this, I love this, I love this! I FREAKING LOVE THIS! Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee upload soon! Will Ori tell them he's the actual BWL! Ek!
potter29 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
nice
shannyauburn chapter 23 . 5/14/2012
Great chapter!
Antheia Gwynn chapter 23 . 5/14/2012
Brilliant story! I've read the whole of this series so far and can't wait for the next chapter. I'm glad you didn't kill Cedric and please let Sirius survive. Enjoy your vacation in June.
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 23 . 5/14/2012
Great, great chapter! Can't wait to see more! :D
Anaelisa chapter 23 . 5/13/2012
Wow this chapter is awsome, I can't wait for your update. Now all knew Orion is Harry. Hayden will know too? How Orion handle all this? Please update soon.
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »