Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
ang chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
good action scene.
acacia59601 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for more!
griffin blackwood chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Omg ur an evil genius
QueenOfNorthEurope chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
amazing, thrilling, i hope sirius lives :) omg i want to read MORE! please update soon i love this series 3
Penny is wise chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Awesome chapter.
Kiryan chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
See, that just turned out better than anything. You have enough Aurors to give definitive proof that Voldemort is back,including all of their memories of the fight. And on top of that, Harry's memories will be crucial - even the minister can't deny this, especially when an investigation begins about how said aurors died.
dispassioneight chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
It's good stuff. Keep 'em coming, just don't rush it too much just to get it done before your vacation! :)
Celticbells12 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
No, no, no, no... Don't stop here! The suspense is killing me. :D

I like how you wrote this chapter. You put your own twist on the famous graveyard scene. The Aurors showed up at the perfect time; and I liked Shadow making another appearance. I'm embarrassed to say I forgot Orion had that ability. I can't wait to see what happens at Hogwarts. What's wrong with Remus?

I was anxious for this, but I was glued to the screen the entire time. Now I'm pacing my room from adrenaline! Don't worry if you can't write another chapter by June. We can wait for another great chapter :)
MuggleCreator chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Good stuff! There's going to be a lot of talk between people about this!
Aqua Mage chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Great chapter! Glad Orion finally knows the truth ;)
librarywitch chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Awesome scene, loved the way you wove cannon in with your facts. Voldie is smarted than the light side. It figures. Well done and thanks for sharing.
SWaddict1986 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
“Voldemort stared at Orion for a moment with an unreadable look on his face. "I see your father really has held nothing back," he said quietly.”

Well…is he surprised?

And that emphasis on father lets me know that Voldy DOES know who Orion really is.

“ I killed their child minder with ease”

The phrase ‘child minder’ sounds odd to me.

“Dumbledore actually believes Hayden Potter, a boy of no talent, is the one who defeated me. He is, of course, wrong and the proof is right here!"”

Yup, just as I thought.

“Hayden was the boy-who-lived. Hayden was the one who had visions. Hayden was the special one…which meant that Hayden was protected. Hayden was safe. Voldemort used the wrong blood. That was it. Voldemort was wrong. He had to be.”

His surety and uncertainty make me laugh. It’s bad at this time, but they do.

“Just when he thought it couldn't get any stranger, Orion felt his feet left from the ground.”

*snerk* it can ALWAYS get stranger.

“Orion turned towards his father's voice only to suddenly feel some invisible force abruptly pull him backwards.”

Huzzah for Sirius, but nooo!

“Shadow immediately took over causing pain to flood his body as a black adolescent wolf replaced a teenage boy with a pop. Shadow couldn't hold back the loud yelp before sinking his teeth into Voldemort's arm.”

*CACKLES* I LOVE IT!

Great twist of the original :D
MAHA1959 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
will Patmol be alive after this battle ?

and Rest in Peace Williamson for having and save Orion !

to the next chapter...
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
You shouldn't have had the aurors appear. Can Orion not do anything on his own without constant help and protection? He's always being saved. It makes him look weak. Why couldn't you just have it play out similarly to canon?
papurri chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Maravilloso capitulo! No puedo esperar a leer el siguiente.
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »