Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
ArtThouStupid chapter 23 . 5/11/2012
Ouch, nice tumble through the air, that one. Awesome chapter!
Parmelde Lorntiere chapter 23 . 5/11/2012
oh gosh I hope you finish before you go on vacation. Mainly because I'm not going to trust anything until I know what happens. Any of them could be gone. Like Auror Williamson. Also then you could have a relax vacation without this hanging over your head. Okay, I'm going to go back to rocking in my corner. good speed with your writing and have a good vacation.
Furionknight chapter 23 . 5/11/2012
I look forward to more :)
Von chapter 23 . 5/11/2012
Whoo hoo! Way better than the original scene. I imagine Hayden saw it through the bond?

And finally, clarification. Woot!

Having Shadow savage his arm was pretty sweet.
vivelabookworm chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
HOLY CHRISTMAS CRACKERS THREE WAYS FROM SUNDAY OMG I CAN'T BREATHE RIGHT NOW. Gahhhhhh THAT WAS AMAZINGGGGG. WHAT IS GOING ON I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. O.o
ang chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
good action scene.
acacia59601 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for more!
griffin blackwood chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Omg ur an evil genius
QueenOfNorthEurope chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
amazing, thrilling, i hope sirius lives :) omg i want to read MORE! please update soon i love this series 3
Penny is wise chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Awesome chapter.
Kiryan chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
See, that just turned out better than anything. You have enough Aurors to give definitive proof that Voldemort is back,including all of their memories of the fight. And on top of that, Harry's memories will be crucial - even the minister can't deny this, especially when an investigation begins about how said aurors died.
dispassioneight chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
It's good stuff. Keep 'em coming, just don't rush it too much just to get it done before your vacation! :)
A-Phoenix-in-the-Water chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
No, no, no, no... Don't stop here! The suspense is killing me. :D

I like how you wrote this chapter. You put your own twist on the famous graveyard scene. The Aurors showed up at the perfect time; and I liked Shadow making another appearance. I'm embarrassed to say I forgot Orion had that ability. I can't wait to see what happens at Hogwarts. What's wrong with Remus?

I was anxious for this, but I was glued to the screen the entire time. Now I'm pacing my room from adrenaline! Don't worry if you can't write another chapter by June. We can wait for another great chapter :)
MuggleCreator chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Good stuff! There's going to be a lot of talk between people about this!
Aqua Mage chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Great chapter! Glad Orion finally knows the truth ;)
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »