Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
librarywitch chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Awesome scene, loved the way you wove cannon in with your facts. Voldie is smarted than the light side. It figures. Well done and thanks for sharing.
SWaddict1986 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
“Voldemort stared at Orion for a moment with an unreadable look on his face. "I see your father really has held nothing back," he said quietly.”

Well…is he surprised?

And that emphasis on father lets me know that Voldy DOES know who Orion really is.

“ I killed their child minder with ease”

The phrase ‘child minder’ sounds odd to me.

“Dumbledore actually believes Hayden Potter, a boy of no talent, is the one who defeated me. He is, of course, wrong and the proof is right here!"”

Yup, just as I thought.

“Hayden was the boy-who-lived. Hayden was the one who had visions. Hayden was the special one…which meant that Hayden was protected. Hayden was safe. Voldemort used the wrong blood. That was it. Voldemort was wrong. He had to be.”

His surety and uncertainty make me laugh. It’s bad at this time, but they do.

“Just when he thought it couldn't get any stranger, Orion felt his feet left from the ground.”

*snerk* it can ALWAYS get stranger.

“Orion turned towards his father's voice only to suddenly feel some invisible force abruptly pull him backwards.”

Huzzah for Sirius, but nooo!

“Shadow immediately took over causing pain to flood his body as a black adolescent wolf replaced a teenage boy with a pop. Shadow couldn't hold back the loud yelp before sinking his teeth into Voldemort's arm.”

*CACKLES* I LOVE IT!

Great twist of the original :D
MAHA1959 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
will Patmol be alive after this battle ?

and Rest in Peace Williamson for having and save Orion !

to the next chapter...
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
You shouldn't have had the aurors appear. Can Orion not do anything on his own without constant help and protection? He's always being saved. It makes him look weak. Why couldn't you just have it play out similarly to canon?
papurri chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Maravilloso capitulo! No puedo esperar a leer el siguiente.
Legend3881 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
One question, what happen to the knife he was using to cut the ropes. If he still had it on him and voldemort was holding him face to face then why not stab him with the knife
Lourdes08 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Amazing chapter!

I loved it.

so it was Hayden and Orions connection that stop Voldemort?

hope to read more soon.

femalefarrier chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
keep going enjoying the story
luckycomet09 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Dang. This just keeps getting better and better ] Great job! Keep the updates up (please!)
Shaggy37 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Outstanding chapter!
Kisa Black chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Does this mean you'll be updating sooner? plz say it is...

i loved the chapter... Poor Auror Will - something... i wonder if they're going to find out what Voldemort said.. about Harry and Orion being the same person.
Lollypops101 chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
will sirius be okay? i really hope so! will things come to a head between the potters and the blacks? will hayden and rose finally find out that their brother is alive? update soon!
anobledare chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Oh noooes!

Another cliffhanger!

I hope Sirius lives, and isn't a sacrifice like Cedric was in Canon.

1 Dead Auror is enough!

they can't kill Voldy anyway with his stupid horcruxes.

I really love this series, the relationship between Orion and sirius is so cute.

It's interesting to see them interacting with the Potters.
elmoryakhan chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Thanks for the chapter. Update soon.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
EXCITING, really exciting, can't wait to read more and to see what you do once they are back in the hospital wing, I hope you let Sirius and everyone else be alright and I hope you let Fudge believe that voldie is back, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)