Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 2/6/2017
"I am sorry, Orion. It appears that some have taken my advice a little too seriously. With your participation in the Tournament, we could not risk others misreading the closeness you have with the staff as assistance in the Tournament. I asked the staff to treat you like any other student for the present time."

Orion stared at Professor Dumbledore with a raised eyebrow. "So, instead of supporting me and stopping all of the cruelty I've had to endure, you all decided to pretend I don't exist," he summarized sarcastically. "Thank you so much, Professor."

Well, I think it had to be said. While Orion may be wrong about them pretending HE doesn't exist, they certainly are pretending like no out-of-the-ordinary harassment exists. Of course, that last part is pretty much par for the course. In canon, most kids seemed to be permitted to torment Harry with impunity (part of Dumbledore's "tough love" program, I guess).

As unpleasant as things are, Orion is definitely better off than canon Harry usually is, simply because of his close friendships with Cedric and the other 'Puffs and with Neville and most of the Gryffs (although even Cedric tried to support Harry in canon). Ron and Draco (and Zach, it would appear) are idiots, and there just doesn't seem to be much hope for them. Harry/Orion is definitely getting a concentrated "dose" of what Hayden has been dealing with since he arrived at Hogwarts.

If Remus begins hanging out at Hogwarts, that special nose of his is bound to "sniff out" the culprit before too long. Apparently, anyone on Polyjuice long term is going to smell like it.
artica's-ursula chapter 24 . 12/14/2016
You keep this fanfiction so interesting even so far into writing it! It's a fantastic read and keeps you wanting more.
Feanor-dutch chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
I like your Orion black series but he is really getting moody and grumpy a lot like canon Harry in book 5.
Feanor-dutch chapter 22 . 5/25/2016
Love the story! But i am wondering why Cederic just doesn't take Orion with him with side allong apparation?
LoneTraveler chapter 24 . 2/20/2016
Just saying, the spelling errors were distracting sometimes, but still a very good story. I like how you still left some mystery left. I have theories about the adoption potion. Also, I like how you have Orion survive in his own way as you created him. Looking forward to the next story!
angeleyes1984 chapter 24 . 1/26/2016
Has this story line been abandoned
mworth1019 chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
Wow! Great story line love this
Esha chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Jejjrkjwjdkfijnjnj
middlechild274 chapter 24 . 7/24/2015
Managed to finished this part.I'm just happy Cedric's alive. I was a little worried there. Awesome fic by the way! You'r one great writer.
fortheloveofb chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Ooh, nevermind!
fortheloveofb chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
So what hit Orion?
He was hit with something with the force of a Hippogriff, but bludgers weren't allowed and none of the other seekers hit him so what threw him off the broom?
mab70 chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
Oops, Hermione didn't give the bug to the Aurors.
Lovely story, thank you for not killing Cedric.
I am disappointed more DE's weren't captured and none were killed (**Wormtail**).
Hoping the next installment is less like the canon book.
mab70 chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
I like how you wrote the lake task.
What was up with that merman?
Since Cedric was hurt on the 2nd task, he'll not have to die after the 3rd task, right?
mab70 chapter 15 . 5/28/2015
Very beautifully done ball!
I love Orion got some "downtime" and that Hermione's night ended better.
mab70 chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
Favorite line: What I wouldn't give for just one normal year at Hogwarts.
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »