Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
Guest chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
Please post the next story soon!
Minka chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
Can you make Orion Prefect this time? I just read Burden of a Destiny and Orion worked so hard to become a Prefect.
Miaka chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
I really do love these stories! I'm a huge sucker for Sirius-raises-Harry fics, and this series is just wonderful.

...Can I just say I don't trust Dumbledore, though? Part of me wonders if he purposely said the wrong twin was the Boy-Who-Lived and gave the adoption potion to Harry/Orion, thinking it was the best way to keep the Boy-Who-Lived safe. After all, what's safer than having the whole world, even his own parents, think Harry's not the one... And then, on top of that, having pretty much the whole world think that Harry's dead?
BookLover chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
Ahh... Such a nice story... I wish that somebody would write something like what PadyandMoony did, too bad it was deleted because of FFN. ( In case anybody didn't know what PadyandMoony did, he or she ( I don't know the gender ) wrote a 'Marauders read Midnight Guardian' series. )
NecktiePillow chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Come on! It's been like a month already! Your stories are the greatest. I cannot stop thinking about it. The series are like Harry Potter itself! (Well, exept that you haven't written a fifth story for the series.) I can't wait for the first chapter!
excalibur's fire chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
yay! Loving it!
Sevenar chapter 24 . 8/24/2012
Great ending for the book, I was actually worried you'd kill off Cedric or something. Hopefully you will change the 5th book enough, not sure I could stand another year of wizards denying what's in front of them and calling Orion a liar
Sevenar chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
LOL, oblivious main characters are always fun to read about. I just hope that you don't have Orion inadvertently break Susan's heart or ruin their friendship. Though to be honest the only other girl that he hangs around enough to even be considered a romantic prospect is Hermione
tfobmv18 chapter 24 . 8/24/2012
I absolutelty love this series. I soo cannot wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
DarkkEagle chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
can't wait for the next sequel! :D
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
Okay, man, time for OOTP!.
shannyauburn chapter 24 . 8/10/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2012
make anouther one please
Candy3314 chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
WOW THIS WAS FREAKING GREAT! :D I wonder how next year will play out... will it be Hayden's mind being invaded or Orion's...? I'd think it'd be Orion's sense he's the real boy who lived, and how in the original books Voldie used the memories of the third task to mess with Harry, but you never know. We'll see.
tushar gautam in chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Author unknown
The Keeper of Friendship
Author Unknown
In a friendship
We're free to expose,
Parts of ourselves
Nobody else knows.
But the thing that sustains it
And sets it apart,
Is not something spoken
It's a bond of the heart.
True friends are rare
In a lifetime two or three,
I'm so glad it happened