Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
Esha chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Jejjrkjwjdkfijnjnj
middlechild274 chapter 24 . 7/24/2015
Managed to finished this part.I'm just happy Cedric's alive. I was a little worried there. Awesome fic by the way! You'r one great writer.
fortheloveofb chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Ooh, nevermind!
fortheloveofb chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
So what hit Orion?
He was hit with something with the force of a Hippogriff, but bludgers weren't allowed and none of the other seekers hit him so what threw him off the broom?
mab70 chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
Oops, Hermione didn't give the bug to the Aurors.
Lovely story, thank you for not killing Cedric.
I am disappointed more DE's weren't captured and none were killed (**Wormtail**).
Hoping the next installment is less like the canon book.
mab70 chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
I like how you wrote the lake task.
What was up with that merman?
Since Cedric was hurt on the 2nd task, he'll not have to die after the 3rd task, right?
mab70 chapter 15 . 5/28/2015
Very beautifully done ball!
I love Orion got some "downtime" and that Hermione's night ended better.
mab70 chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
Favorite line: What I wouldn't give for just one normal year at Hogwarts.
mab70 chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
I thought it would be Hayden.
RipSlayer chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
I don't know why I just realised this but: Sirius (a space thing) has a son called Orion (another space thing) and his best friend is called MOONy
feathers chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
I...kind of feel weird about Hayden not being more mad at Orion for a) not telling him for a year, b) being the real BWL when Hayden had to take all the uncomfortable fame, and c) being the reason why James & Lily were so suffocating and weird. Still love these, though. You'll notice it's 2:38 am. Couldn't stop reading these, which is bad, cuz I've got work/school tomorrow morning.
feathers chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
Wow, I can see the hormones kicking in-Orion's got all this sass! And girl problems! And temper problems! Which is sass, but I wanted to say it again because there's so much of it! hahahaha I mean good writing in age transitioning, go you
NightHunterDeath chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
Yes! He's not dead!...but I hope we get to see what happens over on the other side with Sirius...
NightHunterDeath chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
...your going to kill him? Please don't!
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
I think that's the way it should be . Ori, can stop being friends with Hayden, because of Ron, without saying the real reason why. Orion is not Harry, Harry is not Orion; Harry is dead, whoever gave Harry/Orion the potion saved him.
1,229 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »