Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
feathers chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
I...kind of feel weird about Hayden not being more mad at Orion for a) not telling him for a year, b) being the real BWL when Hayden had to take all the uncomfortable fame, and c) being the reason why James & Lily were so suffocating and weird. Still love these, though. You'll notice it's 2:38 am. Couldn't stop reading these, which is bad, cuz I've got work/school tomorrow morning.
feathers chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
Wow, I can see the hormones kicking in-Orion's got all this sass! And girl problems! And temper problems! Which is sass, but I wanted to say it again because there's so much of it! hahahaha I mean good writing in age transitioning, go you
NightHunterDeath chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
Yes! He's not dead!...but I hope we get to see what happens over on the other side with Sirius...
NightHunterDeath chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
...your going to kill him? Please don't!
SarahOlivier chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
I think that's the way it should be . Ori, can stop being friends with Hayden, because of Ron, without saying the real reason why. Orion is not Harry, Harry is not Orion; Harry is dead, whoever gave Harry/Orion the potion saved him.
SarahOlivier chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
That's the thing, I don't think that James and Lily really loved Harry at all.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I'm still confused about the adoption potion incident. If the Potters were angry that Harry/Orion took it, why had it been prepared, and why was it left sitting out IN A SCHOOL where someone (like Harry or anyone else, for that matter) could get to it so easily? We're the Potters planning to use someone other than Sirius? Is that what made them angry? We're they planning to use James himself and just "re-boot" Harry, so to speak? Was it the fact that it was done without them present? Did someone give it to Harry, or did he just take it himself?After all, he had been ill for years and was probably accustomed to taking all manner of potions, even at age five. There are still some crucial puzzle pieces missing, it seems.
katiek121 chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Great end to this chapter of the story! I had suspected that Orion was the boy who lived for awhile. It should be interesting to see if and/ or when his relationship with Hayden and Rose changes. Thank you for not killing Cedric.
missgsmith51 chapter 24 . 7/23/2014
Barty Crouch needs questioning under Veritaserum, and then he needs to be shoved through the Veil. He's had his second chance, and he squandered it to bring a murdering psychopath back to life. Put him in prison and Voldy will just break him out to murder and ruin more lives.

This was really an excellent variation on the Triwizard tale. I like the way things are developing among the three siblings. And they are developing, as much as Orion wants nothing to change. It seems as if Orion and Hayden are two "halves" seeking their other halves. It won't be sudden or easy, but I think they'll find a way to make their "twin thing" work ... Perhaps take lessons from Gred & Forge. ;) Rose already loves Orion for himself, so that will be a strong help, I think, in keeping Lily in check.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
I'm still curious about that adoption potion and why someone at a school left it out where a small child could get to it. I can't help thinking it was done deliberately ... But by whom?

I hope Skeeter's butt gets ... swatted before too long. She's doing a lot of damage.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
What was up with that Merperson guard? Did they sense Shadow? Is that why they thought Orion wasn't human? Or was that guard just evil? There are bad eggs among many of the creatures, I guess. Bane was a big troublemaker among the Centaurs, and Kreacher's behavior contributed to Sirius's death in the book. Maybe the guard was their bad egg. Very weird.

I wonder if the twins ever got their galleons out of Bagman. It sounds like he could be facing a long sentence with the goblins.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
I wonder if Sirius and Remus know about the missing ingredients stolen from Snape's potions cupboard. That is important.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I'm surprised we haven't seen Luna yet. She seems like someone who would like Orion and might even be able to help him, even if she is a bit different.

I thought Ron was getting better, and now he's acting like a big ... RONALD ... again! I think Charlie and the twins need to give him another "pep talk."
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
I wonder what the scores would be if every judge were told that Orion didn't find out the challenge until he walked into the tent ... unlike the other three champions.

I wonder if any of the teachers will apologize for how they've allowed the (more obnoxious) students (like Draco) to treat Orion. I'm sure Snape won't apologize, but maybe McGonagall, Sprout, or Flitwick will.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
I think Ori needs to read "Slytherin Harry's Triwizard Tournament" by BreetanyaViolet. (It's just one very short page and quite funny.) Now, HE has the right idea on how to "participate" without endangering himself. LOL

Hopefully, Orion will see Charlie Weasley hanging around and figure out the task is dragons. It's tough without the Invisibility Cloak, isn't it?
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »