Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
i saw ssssstttttttaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr wwwwwwaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrssssssas mensioned so im reviewing for this story! i love it!
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
Orion can be so thick headed
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Orion is such a whimp! I thought he said he wasn't gonna be like Sirius an' James?
turtlegreen1316 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Amazing story!
Namakemono8 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Orion is so freaking awesome! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
something about orion not accepting help really annoyed me, it made him seem overly idealistic, stuck up and ungratefuult, alot like a petulant child
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I'm rereading this and have totally forgotten until now; why is it that Hermione started out so close to Orion and Neville then suddenly you reformed the Golden Trio of Harry (in this case Hayden), Ron, and Hermione? At this point and in the next book it's like she's abandoned Orion and Neville and is now part of Hayden's group. What happened there? It's very weird that she would leave them. Is it because you are setting up the eventual pairings, and to discourage us readers from thinking her and Orion (or Neville) would be together with her you had her switch boys?
becuzitswrong chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story! I am really enjoying your Unknown Relations Series. Fantastic job with the characters. Everyone rings true. The changes you made feel right based upon the change from canon.

Btw, I am so glad you saved Cedric. It never made sense that he would go down so easily after the portkey. The Killing Curse kills, but it can be dodged. And Cedric is a well-trained wizard who should have been able avoid it. After all, there were dozens of headstones there as well to hide behind.
turtlepearlove chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Another brilliant story
I was dreading the cup-portkey scenario
Cedric's death would have Destroyed Orion
Am glad he survived
I really hate the Potters and James's attitude
looking forward to your next work
kitty-gurl1 chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
loving how this one turned out!
64teeth chapter 24 . 10/30/2012
amazing - as always :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
Love this story!
bkwrm91 chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
i can't wait until you start the next one in the series.
James018 chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
Fantastic story so far. I've never seen the wrong BWL cliche written exactly like this before, and certainly never as well. You have a knack for changing just enough of the plot to make it interesting, as well as a writing style very similar to JKR herself. Thanks very much for sharing and I hope to see the next instalment before too long.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
Please post the next story soon!
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »