Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
I can't wait for Ron's reaction. Will he be mad that Cedric and Orion were chosen for the Snitch Challenge, or will he be mad that they didn't tell him ... or both?

I'll bet Sirius is ready to box Orion's ears after he fell off his broom. That must have been scary! It will be interesting to see how Remus responds.
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
Damn...this series just keeps getting better and better. Now that the big reveal finally happened, and I was pleased in the manner in which it was done. My only regret is that we didn't get to see more of a reaction from Lily and James. This series has truly been a pleasure to read, and I can't wait to find out what you do next. Your personal twists to the cannon story are masterfully done, and it def gives the reader a new take on everything. Thanks again for writing such an amazing series...GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
Well, that was interesting. It's a shame you haven't updated in a while, but I suppose time gets by everyone one occasion. Kinda writing yourself into a hole if you have Orion pass out often, especially during clutch moments like finishing off Wormtail. It is an interesting idea on having a separate identity for Orion's animagus form, but I don't like the lack of an explanation as to why he isn't in complete control. I feel like you have been stinging out on descriptions completely on things that you want to keep hidden. It's fine not wanting to confirm things but often it feels like you are being deliberately evasive, which is frustrating to read. Things can be hinted at, while still remaining ambiguous. I am unsure of whether or not there will be pairings. At one point it seemed like it, but then it completely faded into the background only to be forgotten. Maybe more things will come along later. You have quite heavily deviated from canon for this next book, the Ministry of Magic isn't in denial of Voldemort's return, s I will be interested to read what you have released so far.
CreslinWest chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
This is one of the most incredible wrong-twin-who-lived fics ever. The entire series is well planned and brilliantly executed. I was absolutely convinced that Cedric was still going to die right up until he didn't. And then when he didn't I kind of assumed someone else would maybe Mad-Eye, so again the way you've denial of expectations has left a bit of tension that can only be raised in your as-yet-unfinished 5th year story.

Anyway amazing writing and hope you eventually finish this rather epic saga at some point.
VanillaSlash chapter 24 . 4/1/2014
THERE IT IS! THE GREAT REVEAL! Very nicely done, too! I admire how patient you were with the story by waiting until the right time to use your trump card. Well played!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
i saw ssssstttttttaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr wwwwwwaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrssssssas mensioned so im reviewing for this story! i love it!
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
Orion can be so thick headed
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Orion is such a whimp! I thought he said he wasn't gonna be like Sirius an' James?
turtlegreen1316 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Amazing story!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Orion is so freaking awesome! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
something about orion not accepting help really annoyed me, it made him seem overly idealistic, stuck up and ungratefuult, alot like a petulant child
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I'm rereading this and have totally forgotten until now; why is it that Hermione started out so close to Orion and Neville then suddenly you reformed the Golden Trio of Harry (in this case Hayden), Ron, and Hermione? At this point and in the next book it's like she's abandoned Orion and Neville and is now part of Hayden's group. What happened there? It's very weird that she would leave them. Is it because you are setting up the eventual pairings, and to discourage us readers from thinking her and Orion (or Neville) would be together with her you had her switch boys?
becuzitswrong chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story! I am really enjoying your Unknown Relations Series. Fantastic job with the characters. Everyone rings true. The changes you made feel right based upon the change from canon.

Btw, I am so glad you saved Cedric. It never made sense that he would go down so easily after the portkey. The Killing Curse kills, but it can be dodged. And Cedric is a well-trained wizard who should have been able avoid it. After all, there were dozens of headstones there as well to hide behind.
turtlepearlove chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Another brilliant story
I was dreading the cup-portkey scenario
Cedric's death would have Destroyed Orion
Am glad he survived
I really hate the Potters and James's attitude
looking forward to your next work
kitty-gurl1 chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
loving how this one turned out!
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »