Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Good chapter. You did a better-than-usual job of conveying "Harry's" confusion and anguish at being selected as well as Cedric's apprehension for himself and concern for Orion. I do hope everyone knows where Harry is this time. :)

I can't wait for jealous Ron's reaction. I wonder if Hayden or the twins ... or maybe even Rose ... will punch his lights out if he goes after Orion verbally.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Well, Ron will LOVE this, I'm sure. I suppose the 64,000 galleon question is whether he will be so jealous he can't see straight (like he acts in the books) ... or ask for an introduction and an autograph! His jealousy and problems with Orion would seem to suggest the first option, but there's always hope. What happens with the Goblet will be the acid test, I guess.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
I wonder if "Fake Moody" will do something that let's Orion know he's not the real Moody. The fact that he has homed in on Orion already makes me think that Orion's name rather than Hayden's - if not both - will come out of the Goblet.

The fact that Orion was nearly kidnapped makes me suspect that Voldemort has already figured out that Orion is the real BWL. What will happen when Hayden realizes it's not him? Will he handle it?
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
I'm curious ... If Harry was at Hogwarts with Remus when he supposedly ingested the potion, how did he get it? I realize he'd wandered away, but who would leave such a potion out where anyone - including even an older child - could find it? Poppy and Snape, the only two I can think of who would have such things, would never be so careless. Since the potion obviously had Sirius's blood in it, something was being planned. Something is missing here ... There's more to this puzzle.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
At least Neville and Cedric respect Orion's privacy. Heaven help him if Hermione starts to figure it out. She is so nosy and demanding - and lacking in tact and discretion - that Neville and Cedric will have their hands full keeping her from poking said nose where it isn't wanted.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Will Ron want to know all of the details of the Krum-Black friendship, or will he be too jealous to ask?

Did Orion think it might be a Death Eater watching him instead? Given his recent experiences at Hogwarts the past year, I wouldn't discount it.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
I can't wait for Ron's reaction. Will he be mad that Cedric and Orion were chosen for the Snitch Challenge, or will he be mad that they didn't tell him ... or both?

I'll bet Sirius is ready to box Orion's ears after he fell off his broom. That must have been scary! It will be interesting to see how Remus responds.
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
Damn...this series just keeps getting better and better. Now that the big reveal finally happened, and I was pleased in the manner in which it was done. My only regret is that we didn't get to see more of a reaction from Lily and James. This series has truly been a pleasure to read, and I can't wait to find out what you do next. Your personal twists to the cannon story are masterfully done, and it def gives the reader a new take on everything. Thanks again for writing such an amazing series...GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
Well, that was interesting. It's a shame you haven't updated in a while, but I suppose time gets by everyone one occasion. Kinda writing yourself into a hole if you have Orion pass out often, especially during clutch moments like finishing off Wormtail. It is an interesting idea on having a separate identity for Orion's animagus form, but I don't like the lack of an explanation as to why he isn't in complete control. I feel like you have been stinging out on descriptions completely on things that you want to keep hidden. It's fine not wanting to confirm things but often it feels like you are being deliberately evasive, which is frustrating to read. Things can be hinted at, while still remaining ambiguous. I am unsure of whether or not there will be pairings. At one point it seemed like it, but then it completely faded into the background only to be forgotten. Maybe more things will come along later. You have quite heavily deviated from canon for this next book, the Ministry of Magic isn't in denial of Voldemort's return, s I will be interested to read what you have released so far.
CreslinWest chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
This is one of the most incredible wrong-twin-who-lived fics ever. The entire series is well planned and brilliantly executed. I was absolutely convinced that Cedric was still going to die right up until he didn't. And then when he didn't I kind of assumed someone else would maybe Mad-Eye, so again the way you've denial of expectations has left a bit of tension that can only be raised in your as-yet-unfinished 5th year story.

Anyway amazing writing and hope you eventually finish this rather epic saga at some point.
VanillaSlash chapter 24 . 4/1/2014
THERE IT IS! THE GREAT REVEAL! Very nicely done, too! I admire how patient you were with the story by waiting until the right time to use your trump card. Well played!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
i saw ssssstttttttaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr wwwwwwaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrssssssas mensioned so im reviewing for this story! i love it!
FierySeraphine chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
Orion can be so thick headed
FierySeraphine chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Orion is such a whimp! I thought he said he wasn't gonna be like Sirius an' James?
turtlegreen1316 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013