Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
Ever-Lethargic chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Orion is so freaking awesome! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
something about orion not accepting help really annoyed me, it made him seem overly idealistic, stuck up and ungratefuult, alot like a petulant child
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I'm rereading this and have totally forgotten until now; why is it that Hermione started out so close to Orion and Neville then suddenly you reformed the Golden Trio of Harry (in this case Hayden), Ron, and Hermione? At this point and in the next book it's like she's abandoned Orion and Neville and is now part of Hayden's group. What happened there? It's very weird that she would leave them. Is it because you are setting up the eventual pairings, and to discourage us readers from thinking her and Orion (or Neville) would be together with her you had her switch boys?
becuzitswrong chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story! I am really enjoying your Unknown Relations Series. Fantastic job with the characters. Everyone rings true. The changes you made feel right based upon the change from canon.

Btw, I am so glad you saved Cedric. It never made sense that he would go down so easily after the portkey. The Killing Curse kills, but it can be dodged. And Cedric is a well-trained wizard who should have been able avoid it. After all, there were dozens of headstones there as well to hide behind.
turtlepearlove chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Another brilliant story
I was dreading the cup-portkey scenario
Cedric's death would have Destroyed Orion
Am glad he survived
I really hate the Potters and James's attitude
looking forward to your next work
kitty-gurl1 chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
loving how this one turned out!
64teeth chapter 24 . 10/30/2012
amazing - as always :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
Love this story!
bkwrm91 chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
i can't wait until you start the next one in the series.
James018 chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
Fantastic story so far. I've never seen the wrong BWL cliche written exactly like this before, and certainly never as well. You have a knack for changing just enough of the plot to make it interesting, as well as a writing style very similar to JKR herself. Thanks very much for sharing and I hope to see the next instalment before too long.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
Please post the next story soon!
Minka chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
Can you make Orion Prefect this time? I just read Burden of a Destiny and Orion worked so hard to become a Prefect.
Miaka chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
I really do love these stories! I'm a huge sucker for Sirius-raises-Harry fics, and this series is just wonderful.

...Can I just say I don't trust Dumbledore, though? Part of me wonders if he purposely said the wrong twin was the Boy-Who-Lived and gave the adoption potion to Harry/Orion, thinking it was the best way to keep the Boy-Who-Lived safe. After all, what's safer than having the whole world, even his own parents, think Harry's not the one... And then, on top of that, having pretty much the whole world think that Harry's dead?
BookLover chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
Ahh... Such a nice story... I wish that somebody would write something like what PadyandMoony did, too bad it was deleted because of FFN. ( In case anybody didn't know what PadyandMoony did, he or she ( I don't know the gender ) wrote a 'Marauders read Midnight Guardian' series. )
NecktiePillow chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Come on! It's been like a month already! Your stories are the greatest. I cannot stop thinking about it. The series are like Harry Potter itself! (Well, exept that you haven't written a fifth story for the series.) I can't wait for the first chapter!
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »