Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
Azrael Belmont chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I really love this series. I hope you update it soon.
DarkeAngel10 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Can't wait till nxt chappie! this story is fantastic! i hope cedric doesn't die in this book! can't wait till the seekers challenge! better hurry up with the nxt chappie! lol!
BitterIcing chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Luv it! :)
Pineapple Bacardi chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Love it already, amazing job as always. I love Cedric in your stories, I'm not gonna post any spoilers, but please, do you really have to make his fate the same as in the original books?
vanillasunrise chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Your stories are amazing! Particularily the Midnight Series! Although you have me addicted to this series, too. This is a great chapter, and I really hope you put the next chapter up soon:] i'm going crazy! Your an amazing author!
Mariann's chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That's a really good start. I'm glad you're starting just before the world cup and with a little extra, too :-)

I'm looking forward to more of this one. GoF is the second best book in the series, right after PoA, IMHO. There should be lots you can twist to suit your AU.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Ahh! Awesome chapter! Heehee, I can hardly wait to see the Seeker Challenge! It's going to be awesome and Ron is going to be so jealous. LOL
DiNutso-4-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is great so far. Cant wait for the next chapter!
Errrrr chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I can't wait to read the reactions of Hayden, Ron and the others when they find out that Orion and Cedric and participating in the Challenge!

Please Update Soon!
Raesicle chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
yey! :)
Haunted chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This chapter was great! I just have one question though. Who will be entered into the tournament, Hayden or Orion?
Nessa19 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
yay Goblet of fire! :D i told myself Orion is so going to be in the tournament but then ithought but...what aboyt Hyden? maybe he is the one whos going to be in the tournament and know i got no clue! lol i cant wait to know! haha
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I'm really excited about this challenge! I can't wait!
Willow26 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Loving the first chapter. Can't wait until more appears!
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »