Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
Errrrr chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Thanks for the quick update!

But I am still waiting to see the Weaseley's, the Potter's and the Malfoy's reactions.

Strike that!

I would like to see everyone's reactions to Cedric and Orion being in the Seekers Challenge!
Shaggy37 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Outstanding chapter! That was a freaking awesome seeker challenge! Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!:):):):)
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I won't even ask what hit Orion since everyone else seems to already have. Just know that I would like an answer too please. Anyway, great chapter! I really like this change/addition to the World Cup part. Anyway, great chapter, great fic, great series in general and I hope to see an update soon.
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Great chapter and I'm glad that the Home team didn't win, it is far more realistic this way. Update soon!
Khadon chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Good chapter but it wasn't very clear what happened to Orion. Who or what smashed him off his broom?
Luzith chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Nice chapter. Very entertaining. It would have been cool for them to win, but also unrealistic. I liked that you made to choice for a better chapter.
Nessa19 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
what happened? what hit harry? :D love it
Erroneously chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Yay for updatedness XD I really like the way you describe them flying around.
asdfjkl42 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
what slammed into Orion?Wouldn't that be against the rules? Oh well great chapter. I can't wait to see how the match goes. Please don't kill Cedric. I will never read any of your story again if he 'll make me cry. update soon!
Beth5572 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009

Terri
PadyandMoony chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
What slammed on Orion's back? Uhm?

Great chapter, I am personally not a fan of Quidditch (I tend to skim over quidditch scenes) but this one was very exciting! I especially loved how you made them catch the first snitch but didn't make it easy for them!
KRP chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Wait, what rammed into Orion and knocked him off? I thought them ramming into each other had been illegal, or something..Ah, whatev'. I was expecting that anyway, to be honest. Just wouldn't do for the two schoolboy Challengers to best two world champs (even if one of said 'world champs' is their (or rather, Cedric's) age). Might've been cool, though. Can't wait to see everyone else's reactions to that, though :)

Well, thats all

ttyl
brightsun89 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
love it! I can't wait for more! please please update soon! cedric isn't going to die is he? and who is going to be hogwarts champion?
Someone aka Me chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Love it!~!~!

(*_*)
wandamarie chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
it was a good chapter thank you cant want to read the next chapter
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »