Reviews for Unknown Relations: The Goblet of Fire
asdfjkl42 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I feel really bad because i read all three stories and haven't reviewed once. I really love them. I can't wait to see what happen for the challenge or how Hayden takes the news about Orion being Harry .I loved the name Shadow and his being a very very very very veery very very very very very Soon
wi11ow chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Gahh ! i HATE cliffys. please update soon!
Secrethart chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
The boys pulled an all-nighter huh? That's really cool. Excellent story. Please, update soon. I was really waiting for the Goblet of Fire. It'll probably be Hayden's name that comes out of the Goblet, huh?
Smoochynose chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I like the idea of the seekers challenge. Very original.
Anaelisa chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Interesting start. And about the challenge, what team will win? I'm very nervous about Cedric in the tournament, and who enters: Orion or Hayden or both? I can't wait for the next chapter.
skorpian672 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
good start ]
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
"The adoption potion had only changed him on his father’s side. Lily Potter was still technically Orion’s mother, which meant Hayden and Rose Potter were his half-brother and half-sister."

Oye. Sometimes...sometimes magic is just too confusing.

It's very cute and so them to have overheard Sirius ranting about the Tournament. hehehe. Ah I love the interaction between Cedric and Hayden and Neville. It makes me very nervous for what'll happen to Cedric /

"It was actually Viktor who came up with the idea of having a Seeker’s Challenge. He had joked about testing Orion’s ‘progress’ after all these years to make sure Orion was accessing his potential. Orion had pushed it further by proposing teams—Krum and Aidan Lynch, the Seeker for the Irish team, against Orion and a local Seeker of his choice. Cedric had been Orion’s first pick. Cedric was calculated Quidditch player like Lynch. Both of them tended to focus completely on the game instead of enjoying themselves"

That is SUCH a neat idea! Viktor is awesome :)

"It just seemed so weird to hear people talk about Viktor with such admiration and judging from the annoyed looks on Fred and George’s faces, Orion could only assume that this was normal for Ron. It made Orion wonder how hilarious an introduction would be."

hehehe oh Ron. Extremely hilarious ;)

I'm looking very forward to this. :D
Lupin123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Yay! I was so happy to see this notification in my inbox. I have been seriously trying to figure out just how you will do this. O...ya know, a thought just crossed my mind. Duh - all this time I had been sitting there thinking, well, it would look so weird for Orion to be entered, since no one knows that he's Harry...but DUH! I am such an idiot! I blame it on my kids...they've made me lose my mind and now I can't find it. I do hope that since Wormtail knows the truth of who is who, that only Orion will be added to the cup. Would be really, really different to have 5 Champions instead of just the 4 in the original book.

Of course, I am way jumping the gun. Sorry about that. It's just that I am so excited to read this story, lol!
2693 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I'm soo excited! This is a great start too, a seekers challenge whoohoo!

Wonder what the Potters think about Hayden alway putting his brother in danger and taking the seeker spot? I just know it would break Orions heart to not get the prefect position - so I hope he gets it next year.

If Peter knows who Orion really is, it has me wondering who, if anyone, will be forced into the tournament. Maybe both Orion and Hayden? One for Hogwarts and one for extra school? That way Cedric can live. hm
Lils chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Great start! I can't wait to read more! I'm really excited to see the interactions between Hayden and Orion now that Orion knows the truth!
applesollie chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Yes yes yes yes yes. New story..New Chapter...little excited?
lieselotte chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
A great start for this new one :)
KRP chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
'As soon as'..? Heh, well you're certainly moving right along, aren't you? Well, Hope there will be more frequent updates; just don't wear yourself out.

Very much looking forward to this Seeker's Challenge, or, more specifically, everyone's reactions before and after the fact. Keep it up.

well, thats all

see you next chapter.
tinkita chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Great chapter!
Goldgrin chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh, that Challenge sounds like great fun! 3 I wonder what's going to happen!
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »