Reviews for Whispers
B and B are Back chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
this is good keep writing it!
bones11 chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
that had me smiling,giggling,awwing...etc. u should send them to the producer!keep up the great work! maybe u should do one on ziva playing her air guitar and tony catches her.:):0
kittiekat10105 chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
LOL! These are funny! My favorite was #45!
brianna mae chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
luv it! luv it! luv it! its very well written and humorous! (gasp! yes i do know a word other than luv it! and yes that counts as 1 word. haha)
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
I love these...they make me crack up. "Ball" was hilarious, as was "Hair". Keep it up!
WhenTheWorldComesDown chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
this was really good:)much better than mine. 31, 39,45 were really good and 50 was so sweet:)
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
LOL on that last one ) Hopefully you continue 'cause these are super fun and super awesome. Yay D
kittiekat10105 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
I'm loving this. It's so sweet.
11nivea342 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
very sweet
Frogster chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
I think #21 says it best. :)
kittiekat10105 chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
LOL! I loved that last one! I saw it coming, but it was hysterical!
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Their date...that was very cute! Good job, as a whole! I love short little drabbles.
11nivea342 chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
16- she sure is his weakness. 3

17- aww. :( these two really need to talk about their daddy issues instead of dancing around it haha. :(

18- LOL. although, "zi"? :P

19- “Damn it,” Ziva cursed, pulling a band from her wrist and wrapping it around her hair.

Tony almost wanted to tell her not to. He liked her hair down.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” She asked.

“No reason.”

- ah, i love that. 3 3 3 they need to have more tony staring ziva while she's looking beautiful haha. but then again it nearly killed me last episode. so perfect!

20- aw.

21- 3

22- PERFECT. omg, this needs to be done on the show haha. 3 PLEASE? :D

23- hehehe, love it. love that he notices the little things. and the last bit about the gun is so her! :D

24- e! :D this needs to be on the show, too! complete with gibbs' lines. PLEASE! 3 i love the image of him just bursting and saying during briefing cause he can't hold it in any longer. :D :D :D :D 3

25- 3 his team! all devoted to him, too.

26- 3

27- gah, i love that. although i can totally see his eyes go up the "brother" comment hehehe. 3 ;)

28- my heart melted. 3

29- again, heart melted. LOVE IT.

30- 3

31- 3 3 3

32- e! :D abby spills the beans haaha.

thanks for this! :) they were just so great. short but so much packed into them, thank you! great thing to read on a monday to start the week. and new NCIS tomorrow, yay! :D can't wait for the rest.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Very good. Nice job
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this is beautiful. love love some of the great details and lines. love it except for the "zi"s ha. i don't know where people get that from.