Reviews for Thank You
Are you ever going to update this? While I understand you're busy it has been an extremely long time. Everyone's getting tired of waiting so please update it soon
Caedis Putredine chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
Hey, just dropping by to say that your story's awesome! I'm really enjoying it and think you should keep on doing what you're doing, cuz what you're doing is pretty great~ (ps, if i can still say, it'd be p sweet if shadow ended good, just sayin) Thanks for the wonderful story, and take your time on it. A rushed story isn't always the best, and reality can be real mean sometimes. Thanks again~!
EspadaShinigami chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Oh wow, I know it's been 3 years since you last updated it and you probably discontinued this story, but if you ever plan on continuing this I would love to keep reading it, I just absolutely love you're story!
WolfluvSplash chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
Please please please continue this! I really love this story and it leaves me at expense so much. It's very well written and I just want so much more of it lol. I hope your creative writing class helps for you but please don't leave this story, it's just to good to go to waste. :D
Freedom s Fun chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
This is a reeeaaaallllllyyyyy nice story, I really hope you can update this soon! It's so interesting and nice and aaaaahhhhhh cliffhangers whyyyyyyy
Anyway, it's really cool and stuff, good luck with the real life problems, school and sort! I'm looking forward to when you update this!
Kungfubijuu100 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Pleeeeease, make shadow link good QnQ ... XDXDXD really,
This is the first fic that makes me feel like my heart is going
To make BOOM XDXDXD (sorry for my english,i still learning TmT)
Pd: happy christmas ! (i think im a bit late but meeeh)
MagicMoonyx chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Hey
I just wanted to say a few things.
First of all, I love this story soooo much! It's BEAUTIFUL. Seriously.
Secondly, I have no clue whetever or not you still are on this site. I mean, for all I know you have forgotten, or you're dead. I COULD have checked your site here to see if you still write other stories, but nah, too lazy.
Thirdly, I pray and hope that this story will be updated some time. I understand how it is to have lost complete and utter inspiration for a story, I have experienced it myself (not on this site, but Wattpad.) I know how hard it is to write when your mind is just screaming NO at you. So I honestly won't blame you if an update will never arrive.
But for the sake of me and others, I would be honored if you tried one last time before giving this story up. Because it's too great to be forgotten.
Anyway, enough of my rambling.
Good luck!
Love from MagicMoonyx
thatonegreenpencil chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
I really hope you decide to come back and update! Because this story is really, really good. I hope you find your writing muse soon!
linklover88 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Jkwjcoandksjwoxgofdoxn *rolls around*
UPDATE
PLEEEEEEEEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
*gets on knees and begs* Please, dear Goddesses, update soooon! ;n; that was not an ending I can live with!
Luna chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Heyo,not really sure if you read these or not,but I did enjoy the story and (to me) how in character they seemed ; So Yeah, just good luck on getting inspiration and a muse and all
ProjectKano chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
if you ever update this story it think i will literally worship you forever
endlesscountdown chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Please, please update! I love this story!
DarkVioletShadows chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Shadow: *rocking back and forth slightly* Oh by the three, why do we have to wait for the next chapter.
Vio: Shadow, think about it, if you were writing a fanfic as good as this, you'd want to make it as good as possible, so that means you'd have to spend longer on it.
Shadow: But it's too epic to wait for...
Vio: We are not kidnapping the author.
Shadow: But then we could get them to type faster!
Vio: Yes, and then get arrested.
The Grey Fox chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
'Ello! It's me again, still too lazy to log in XP
Anyways, I know I've voted at least three or so times before, buuuuut... I want Shadow to be good, but, when the group happens upon Gannon or Vatii or whoever the villian is for this particular story, I want them to say something along the lines of "mwahaha, thanks Shadow for leading the four Links straight into my clutches". Because of that, there will be all sorts of doubt and drama as the four believe the dude, and Shadow will be all like, "no! It isn't like that!" and then the four would be all like, "save it, traitor," but then, in the end Shadow does something heroic and life-risking to save the four and then they're all like, "whoops. Sorry we ever doubted you," and then they'd live happily ever after; TEH END.
Hmmm. That sounded vauguely familiar... I might've suggested the same exact thing at an earlier date... oh well. 3
Btw: OMG I'm soooo relieved you haven't given up on this story. It is quite awesome D
Fenmelur chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
It's nice to know, that you didn't abandon the story so far.

Don't push yourself to hard, just take the time you need to write. 3

I'm happy that you're still writing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3