Reviews for Northman Towers
MiniLover chapter 28 . 7/30
Awesome story! This was my second time around and I enjoyed it just as much this time. The first time I read it, toward the end of last year, I didn't leave a review. I was somewhat new to Fanfiction (I know, way late to the party!) and wasn't really feeling my reviews would be worth reading. However, since then I have come to realize that you don't have to be a writer to leave a review. Just getting your thoughts and appreciation out there, was what counted. I truly have enjoyed each and every one of you stories I've read! You're an amazing writer! I'll keep reading your stories as long as you keep writing them! I know sometimes RL gets in the way (Boy do I know!) but your readers will stick with you, even when your updates take longer than you want them to. Just believe in your writing and we'll keep believing in you!
Tynee23 chapter 28 . 2/8
Great story. Thanks
tanseynz chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
Given Lala and Pam would come up with a wedding that would rival Beck and Posh's (they even had thrones to sit on!), Eric and Sookie better elope to somewhere georgous like Tahiti.
tanseynz chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
She could be as patient? In what universe, given her behaviour so far. She is lucky Eric does love her. Nobody else would put up with her bullshit for very long.
tanseynz chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
Instant-gratification-Sookie. She's in love so he must be that instant and say it that instant, and she'll punish him by retreating emotionally, that way it's all his fault he's not there in that moment. Surreal!
tanseynz chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
She knows 'without a doubt' he doesn't love her? So she's a liar, given she's certainly not telepathic...
tanseynz chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
Because of course Bill will just politely stand by while she pulls out her cellphone, contacts the police and tells them he is assaulting her. Yeah right!
tanseynz chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
One tiny point, a roux sauce has never ever been a 'rue'. Please!
Kilataia chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
Great story!
Tiggy318 chapter 28 . 7/10/2013
Great story!
dettyfan chapter 28 . 5/20/2013
nice story, and well writen. thanks
Guest chapter 28 . 5/19/2013
Awwwwww so cute love it
Guest chapter 28 . 5/15/2013
That was GREAT! I really enjoyed your writing, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Sookie is certifiably crazy. If I were Eric I'd run far and fast!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
She really should take is advice though. It's stupid to tell strange men where you live/ let them into your apartment!
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »