Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
edmom chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
good story
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Loved the story, but in the end, I was a little bit sad in the way he ended it. You know, just an HEA kinda girl
VivTheTwiHard chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Pretty good. I was confused by his whole confession of love though. If only the real Edward would have been so determined to sleep with Bella :0)
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Really liked! A Darkward indeed, did what he wanted to get what he wanted. Wow! Tanya was Carlisle's first then proceeded to tutoring Edward. very interesting...

Really good fic!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
THATS DARK ALRIGHT
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Not quite what I expected, but I liked it.
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That is one dark Edward! I can totally see how Edward could have take this "path": bored with life, sex would be the one frontier he hadn't explored. Makes sense and I like that it was Tanya to "teach" him! Loved the irony that she had also deflowered Carlisle!

I also like how virgins became his "thing": I mean he was a virgin so long himself, there was the thrill of pursuit, then the idea that you would always be memorable and the girl's first. Poor Bella! I give you credit having Edward kill her off; I mean I could tell his feelings for her were really nothing more than the fascination that he could nit read her mind (for instance, his mentioning talk with her for an hour about her boring books), it wasn't till he got the call from Jasper and started thinking about their remote location that I realized the beginning of the story actually occurred after the meadow! (Gee, i hope I'm right! That's at least how I interpreted it!). Good luck with the contest!
Darkward chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Thanks for submitting your entry to the contest! Best of luck!

-The Darkward Girls
EasterFlower chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very well written! This Edward was truly dark and I like the way you show him thinking about things amorally.

Interesting twist with Jasper inadvertantly giving Edward the freedom he needed to act out his darkest desires.

Good luck in the competition!