Reviews for I will never leave you
ZERO chapter 2 . 8/29
Still no chapter 3 and 4 yet?
ZERO chapter 2 . 2/17
Still no chapter 3 and 4 yet?
thenextgamer chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Please make more?
zero chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I didn't know Aigis can make social link?in game,you can't even check or use it at the way,please update this to chapter 3.
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
this is going to be good...would Orpheus soon give rise to Messiah after faceing the Shadow version of Minato?
bluegamer chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
damn! i really like your story and i really want to see the next chapter! please continue this story! i'm begging you! PLEASE! I REALLY REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS STORY!
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Now this is indeed a surprise. i would really love to see this story through the end, so pleease update every once in a while. As igor would say "You were truely, a remarkable guest"
ker-plop chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
This is a pretty interesting take on things so far... Hope to see more soon.
DemonRaily chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
The chpter was on the short side for my liking, but it still was wonderful chapter indeed _

Aigis is still a bit confused(oh and when I was reading about the velvet door I remembered you resent fic about it, that was hilarious indeed XD), but it's a start of "beautiful friendship" :3 The thing I don't understand at first is why the social link is the world instead of the fool(the arcana of Orpheus)or universe if you want something grand, because it was the only arcana Minato never possessed power over and never had any s-link whit(Elizabeth supposed to be of this arcana(world), but unfortunately there was no s-link whit her). After some thinking I got my answer and it made perfect sense why you chose world as the s-link, but I still would wish to hear your explanation as well.

So for the end of this review I wish to thank you for this wonderful update and ask you to update soon if it's possible _
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You got my interest here, so I hope that you will update soon _
Lesser Ninja chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I rather like the aigis/minato pairing, so you've got my vote.

I don't know what the mix up on this site is having both a Persona series category and a Megami tensei category, so don't feel discouraged if you're not getting so many views, I hope the staff merge the two together sometime soon.

I like the way you've done Orpheus, that's a good idea, having him act like his old summoner.

Well done, tamer.