Reviews for The Witch Child
Blinky-sama chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
lol, the day before yesterday I was actually listening to a bunch of Enya's songs while reading this story. XD

Gah! So mysterious, this woman. I wonder how long the Nazgul can keep running away, though? Haha.
Blinky-sama chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
This stuff is still great.

Haha, don't sweat it about the time it took, or whatever. Just think of how long Tolkien took to just get Frodo out of freakin' Hobbiton. I mean I love the books, but honestly, half of Fellowship and they're finally just leaving Rivendel?

I'm going to be upset when I reach the end of this thing, I'm sure. I do hope that you finish it someday. Haha.
Blinky-sama chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Haha! Once again, you guys know just where to end a chapter!

I can't really say much more than what I've said in past reviews, but this was great!

I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Blinky-sama chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
An epic battle indeed! It was very well written and easy to follow, and chaotic at the same time.

Also, all of the characters so far are extremely, how do I put this... "in character", I guess. You know what I mean.

The both of you have done an excellent job, and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter as soon as I'm finished typing this review. Awesome work!
midnight-fox-55 chapter 18 . 2/16/2005
O_O wow...that was so good...for once i'm almost stunned speachless...and that's saying something...considering i've read a LOT of fanfics... i REALLY hope you update soon! ja ne! *remembers that it's not an anime fic she's reviewing* oh well. *shrugs*

P.S. i'm adding this to my faves. just thought ya might wanna know! *smiles and faves*
lilnuttygurl07 chapter 18 . 11/23/2004
um r u ever goin to update this story ive been waiting for so long. i love this story so much its the best legolas/oc story on this entire site please please update it
scary miss mary chapter 18 . 6/16/2004
Oh my god! This story is wonderfully original! You MUST finish it. I order you to. Seriously, you cannot leave this to rot in the land of Unfinished Tales (*grins* see what I did there?)

The plot is brilliant. I love the light against darkness theme. It has been done to death in lotr fanfic, but I can honestly say that it works perfectly here.

I noticed, with horror, you haven't updated for over a year, so I'm begging you; please don't give up on this story. It would be a terrible waste of both your writing talents (which blend together very smoothly) if you didn't finish. Also it would also be a shame to see a strong, likable, non-mary sue (shock, horror!:p) original character fade away into nothing. So please, for the sake of all fanfiction, continue this story.

Please.

(Yes, I am a drama queen! )
Tera chapter 18 . 4/30/2004
Hey I have read a couple of your fan fics and I love them. But are you going to finish The Witch Child? If you aren't I will forget about it and then go cry in the corner. But if you are...? Any way need sleep. So on the end note: love your writing and wish for an end!
Koji-sama chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Oh! This is great already! You know what I'd like to see, though? A crossover between Inuyasha and Lord of the Rings. Do you know any? Just a thought... Sorry! Anyway, I can't wait to read more, but unfortunately I have to go to bed now so bye! ;)
Rinoa chapter 18 . 1/23/2004
First off, I would like to compliment the both of you on this fabulous story (and I LOVED Fallen Souls ), but this is getting extremely irritating. So, unless you've gotten run over by a car several times, dismembered limbs, and contracted Ebola, there's really no excuse for your lack of updating The Witch Child. You haven't updated in over three months. If you have writer's block, you at least could have said so, to let us know. And if you don't wish to continue this story, you should have said so, as to not keep us waiting!
-Rinoa, your adoring reader
Katya chapter 18 . 12/18/2003
I think this is a brilliant story, but i saw when the last time you posted, and i have to say that, even though i have only just read this part of the story, there must be a number of rather annoyed people wanting to know what happens in the end, and i will be if you don't post it soon.
Anyway, i think the plot is excellent and some of the humor coming up in this is brilliant. Just kepp writing this!
Sigil Galen chapter 18 . 5/18/2003
I usually prefer to lurk, but I'm making an exception in this case. I'm here to BEG you in whatever form you may demand, to please please please continue with this fic. I have been hooked from the first few chapters and this is easily one of the best surprises on this site. Wonderful writing and you have yet to fall into a Mary Sue hole, which is no mean feat. Please, for the love of all that is green and good, please update soon!

AHEM! In light of your recent update, please disregard the above entreaty. Instead, accept my whole-hearted thanks for the update! :)
QueenAhems chapter 18 . 5/16/2003
You updated! *dances in glee* I've been waiting for so long for the update! Well, I really am glad anyway. :D

First up, I have to say that you really got me by surprise in certain chapters. I can really feel the sadness embued in each characters. Great portrayal of the two women, including Legolas. *cheers* I liked very much seeing the fast and vast different display of emotions in each of the different woman.

It is indeed strange, but interesting to know that Isildur had two loves in the story. Somehow, I felt this sick fury upon knowing that he murdered jei. I wanted to reach out and grab him with both hands and...

It's not wrong to be dangerously wrathful, is it? :D

'“Palin was one of the Order of Wizards. Only he had left over two decades ago for the Undying Lands. I believe you knew him as Gandalf the White.” And she smiled widely.'

I have to admit, I am a little confused by this. I'm guessing that this took place before Gandalf sailed to the west? Yet, how is it that he is able to take the form of a boy? Would you explain this bit to me? I would very much appreciate it!

'“She wants me to hurt,” Jei whispered and he felt her tears as they fell and seeped into the clothes covering his shoulder. Burning tears. “She loathed me then and her hate has not abated in the years she has been gone.”'

Such hellish scorn and vengence! Yes, as you have said, fate is twisted and even more so a woman's wrath! lol.. Still, it got me thinking because there really are some people out there who are like that.

And a silver dragon? Oh...i started having goosebumps myself. Great description of the creature by the way. And at the end of the chapter, I was left wondering...what happened to the ringwraith?

Anyway, pardon the blabbering. :) I think i've said that enough times to other authors as well, but still...:D

Hope you update soon!
Nelinde1 chapter 9 . 5/16/2003
i lovethis stroy very much but i have somthing to point out. Rivendell was not abandoned when Elrond left. His twin sons Elendil and Elladan stayed and ruled it after he left and then their grandfather celeborn came to live with them shortly after. over many many many years celeborn finaly sailed over the sea. but know one knows what happened to the twins they were said to choose mortality because they could not bear the thought of leaving there home so they died. it was said the arwen Elendil and Elladan could have lived if elrond stayed on middle earth and waited till Aragorn died then went over the sea with the 3 of his children. well i just wanted to point that out to you. i love the story so far.
SanChan chapter 17 . 1/17/2003
How many times have i mentioned that I LOVED this story? lol

Maan...you two know how to plot. I never expected THAT! But i'm still a bit confused on the kid.