Reviews for Stay With Me
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/11
Did he pick Dean? This is heart hurty which of course I love. Poor Sammy. Another time when he missed out on his chance at heaven. If he knew the literal hell that was to come! And if Dean knew, would he have tried so hard to bring him back? Probably lol! xo
AliceSunshine chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is so sweet! I've literally read almost half of your Supernatural stories! Which, by the way are amazing.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Good job!
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Love the sacrifice. It's such a huge part of their characters and you hit it spot-on. The horrible options and the guilt for hesitating. Dean being protective is my favorite.
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
beautiful story, i really thought sam would stay with jess, she was the love of his life so i can see how it would be hard but he made the right choice in the end. i know if dean had to make a choice like that he wouldn't hesistate to choose sam. i'm 100% a sam girl but i don't think sam loves dean the sam way dean loves him because dean only lives for sam; but then again when dean went to hell sam was so broken so maybe i just contradicted myself! lol sam is just so complicated but that's why he's my fave; i have an older sister that had to take on a mother role and she still bosses me around and can't see that i'm grown and can take care of myself...so i definitely can relate to sam! lol anyway great story it was so in character :-) sorry bout the long review and little rant! lol
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is such a beautiful moment between the brothers! And I am always amazing by your ability to pack a "full story" into a oneshot. And by that, I mean; beginning, middle and end. Usually including a lead-up, a climatic part and then a slow, nicely wrapped up ending. You're incredibly talented, Pixie! Seriously.

PS Was this your first SPN fic?
lanternheart chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aw, dammit. Wanted a freakin sequal. FFFuuuucccckkkk.

Aw, the slight-fluffiness of it all :D
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
3 I live for stories like this!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Great story.
GLuisa88 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh gosh, so beautifully heartbreaking!
deanssammy chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
oh that was so beautiful .i was sure sam would chose could he not
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh I love almost dead Sam! Is that mean? I don't really care, so whatever. Anyway, great story, just the right amount of chick-flickiness.

Ciao!

-ThatSuperFlyChick-
isabelincoln chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
During that whole piece, I was crying. The problem that Sam had to go through had me tearing, and the chick flick moment had me straight up reaching for tissues. Absolutely fabulous work!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Loved this! Wonderful work! :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
AWWW! I totally loved it!