Reviews for Love StarGirl
alyssa chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
that was a good twist at the end but it is very sad that he died but i love how his last word was his name
Little Dark Dynamite chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was so beautifully written. I don't agree with the idea of Leo committing suicide, but don't worry, I won't kill you or anything. And you're not stupid for writing this either. (That one reviewer reblis98 was way out of line.)
gone with the waves chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I'm sorry, but it would've been great if Leo hadn't killed himself. He would never do that. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
reblis98 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
look whoever you are you must be pretty stupid. Leo would never ever ever ever ever. This is one of the most stupidest things I ever read. Your a really good writer, but you just sound really stupid, but intresting. So keep onc writing, but not how Leo comits suicide, please.

jediahsokaroxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
aww its ok that he killed himself. I mean, its not ok..buh you know what i mean. I think its beyond sweet that he loves her so much :D
Faith Everdeen chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I'm crying right now. Amazing. I hate sad endings generally, but that was beautiful. Please read my Stargirl story. And
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Ah, typical kill-myself after lover leaves... Not too out-of-the-ordinary but wonderfully-written.
EdwardCullenRocksMySoxs chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
LEOO! he isnt suicidle!

JobenX chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
A dark, and hard-hitting peiece. We can see how Leo is clearly in turmoil in his mind, his thoughts reflecting his degrading situation. Beautifully written.
ImagativeRainbowPenguin chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is so very sad! D But it's well written! I like it a lot!

I was thinking that at the end of the story that Stargirl's letter arrived a week later, on the day of Leo's funeral and when the wind blows, the letter flips to the end, showing her signature.