Reviews for Blueeyed Vampire
bad grammar
dawn.schlimpf chapter 27 . 10/2/2013
please update
Casey-Pup chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I just finished this story but forgot to post my review on the final chapter so im just going to post it on the 1st chapt. I normaly avoud stories with mixed mates but this one was pretty good. Keep yp the great work.
Mari Wollsch chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
lovely xx
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
great story
random reader chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
The only thing I didn't like was when Jessica died...but you cant always have happy endings(people die on TV shows all the time). Great job on making that happen because if you made the reader feel something strongly about parts of the story then you succeeded in writing a great piece of literature!
By the way I also liked how you had the Cullens still together somehow. In other fan fictions I've read where they split up, there's always too much tension and I just don't enjoy the story.
I know it doesn't matter that I'm writing a review now because the story has been over for a year or two, but I felt that you did a wonderful job with the story so I just wanted to express that!
WOW that was long! :P Great job!
Babysis64 chapter 25 . 11/23/2012
to force another to have babies for them it's wrong even if they are the leaders of the vampire's they shouldn't force people into what they don't want.
Babysis64 chapter 22 . 11/23/2012
oh no Bella i hope you don't get caught for doing that to a human what was he your singer i wonder for you to attack a human
Babysis64 chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
oh yum they do make a great couple i think better then her or Edward ever made even in the books Edward is too controlling and what ever not i think.
Babysis64 chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
Awe Seth is in love and totally and we know he won't be able to hurt her ever right and this is a good thing yep, as long as they make each other happy and respect each other things will work out.
Babysis64 chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
oh well you imprinted and at least you imprinted now right and he has to think that the baby is Bella's relative so he better not hurt her at all, and why did he need to get Edwards permission to ask and talk what he should of done was to talk to Aliza and not Edward.
Babysis64 chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
i would like to read about old Quill and Bella but he turns younger and a different name of sorts but different from a story i read about them already and it was awesome or a threesome with Jasper/Bella/Peter or Jasper/Bella/ Carlisle or make a story with a vampire bella and a werewolf that would be cool too but make it to were they are together for a long time and not separated okay. This chapter was good also and yes i wonder if Jacob and Bella are going to be friends again/
Babysis64 chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
well this was a good chapter i'm glad that Clearia woke up and is safe and fine also Bella should put her foot down about her daughter's birthday's right.
Vampress Princess of the Night chapter 9 . 11/23/2012