Reviews for After Two Years
Janey-Paininator chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Please tell me if you have written another part to this story or where I can find it. I loved reading this and I would love to see what happens
Princessmelodina chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Wow ur story is deepim lovin it poor haruhi bad things just keep happening i realy want it 2get better
Cirruz chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
You need to write MORE!
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I said I would flood your in box
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I will flood your inbox if I have to please update as soon as you can!
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I love this story please up date soon.
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I love this story please up date soon.
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
OHWOW these chapters are long. Still, GREAT story, I LOVE it, it's AMAZING! Great plotline, I really like how you're developing the characters!
Kuramasredredrose chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Aw...such a sweet chapter...I KNEW TAMAKI'S GRANDMA WAS AN EVIL OLD SHREW! I KNEW IT! haha. Great job! ;)
SilentEmpress chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh my god. That was a long chapter but I love them. Well you dear person are good. You must keep writing.
SilentEmpress chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
you are so good at this! You need to write more I'm anxiously awaiting your new chapters.
lulu halulu chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
I can't believe how little reviews this story has! It's a fantastic story and I really hope you update soon! This chapter was great and I'm so glad that Ryouji isn't dead.
Kuramasredredrose chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
I HATE GRANDMA SOUOH! On a lighter note. Great job! ;)
all-around otaku chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This would be second or third time reading this fanfic. I hope you update within the next few months. See ya later.
Beyond Myself chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I was reading, and all the characters had no life to them. They all seemed so boring. No expressions, just plain sentences. Like someone was talking in monotone. No exclamation marks. It had plot, I just wish it had more feeling.

Beyond Myself