Reviews for After Two Years
Just read this story again! Omg it's been now 4 years! Please update a new chapter or inbox me how it ends!' Please I'm dying!
Janey-Paininator chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Please tell me if you have written another part to this story or where I can find it. I loved reading this and I would love to see what happens
Princessmelodina chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Wow ur story is deepim lovin it poor haruhi bad things just keep happening i realy want it 2get better
Cirruz chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
You need to write MORE!
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I said I would flood your in box
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I will flood your inbox if I have to please update as soon as you can!
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I love this story please up date soon.
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
I love this story please up date soon.
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
OHWOW these chapters are long. Still, GREAT story, I LOVE it, it's AMAZING! Great plotline, I really like how you're developing the characters!
Kuramasredredrose chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Aw...such a sweet chapter...I KNEW TAMAKI'S GRANDMA WAS AN EVIL OLD SHREW! I KNEW IT! haha. Great job! ;)
SilentEmpress chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh my god. That was a long chapter but I love them. Well you dear person are good. You must keep writing.
SilentEmpress chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
you are so good at this! You need to write more I'm anxiously awaiting your new chapters.
lulu halulu chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
I can't believe how little reviews this story has! It's a fantastic story and I really hope you update soon! This chapter was great and I'm so glad that Ryouji isn't dead.
Kuramasredredrose chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
I HATE GRANDMA SOUOH! On a lighter note. Great job! ;)
all-around otaku chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This would be second or third time reading this fanfic. I hope you update within the next few months. See ya later.