Reviews for Demigod
chism chapter 3 . 2/10
this is really frustrating. i find a really good piece of fanfiction, one that captivates with its seriously fascinating plotline (of little i've read, since it's only three chapters long), and it stays in my heart and my soul yearns for it. but it's been years, more than half a decade, since the author even maybe touched their account in this site. i wish i found this sooner, like years sooner, and at the same time i wish i never found this story at all.
i have hope that the author continues to write (anything at all), and someday, they'd come back to finish what they started.
thanks for sharing this unfinished piece of art. you're a great writer, you must've gotten better with time.
best wishes and great fortune to you, author.
ps. i seriously love what little i've read of this. this au is promising.
SovietAxelus chapter 3 . 2/5
please update, I want to know what will happen next
Kit chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Great story, shame it hasn't been updated for a while
AnimeLover2117 chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Awwww... Please, please continue this! I love it so far
CocoMoi chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Awww this was a very interesting story.
It hasn't been updated for a long time and it makes me so sad. Every single time I find an interesting one it never finish :'(
I still love this story
Sedan chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Please please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Please continue I have been waiting a long time
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
Please continue,so good
Denver chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Please continue it!
CheliGirl chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I am so into this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
w- easy enough chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
wow, this is really interesting! I've never seen a story like this before. Aw, I wish Fenrir could transform into a human. I would totally ship him and Cloud. Cloud is super cute in his innocence!
CloudtheChocobo chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Please continue this story! I really love it! :DDDDDD
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Wow, this is really interesting! I like how you weaved the characters together, with them all being gods and whatnot. Plus Fennir :D I can't wait until the guardians meet each other!
CloudtheChocobo chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
PLEASE PKEASE PLEEEAAASEEE write some more! It's been forever!
I love your story! It's amazing!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
awesome story you should totally uppdate