Reviews for A Day Off
Shiary chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
amazing
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This was good.. love his nickname for the ninjas..
Winterhalt chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Fluff is good, and this was great! I laughed all the way through it.
Thanks
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I like how he psychoanalyzes himself throughout the whole thing. And of course the gecko ninja bits.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Great story and fantastic humor. It was nice to see one of the lesser known Joes get the spotlight.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I really loved this. I don't see it as fluff at ALL.

I like free climbing, and I now must insist that all my climbing buddies refer to me as "Ninja Gecko."
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Never apologize for writing humorous fluff, especially for an underappreciated character. This was brilliant! Poor Psyche-Out gets even less love than Lifeline, and it was great to see him star in his own little nightmarish mini-adventure. Being in GI Joe really does alter even the simplest of things, doesn't it?

Also, the ninja geckos made me laugh out loud. So thank you for that. :D
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Haha...this was great! :)
mossley chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was wonderful! It's great to see a minor character get some attention for a change, and you did a great job with Psyche-Out, touching on his needing to remain isolated and the effect of that on him. The gecko ninja clan playing pranks on him was so funny, too.

You did confuse currant/current, i.e. "currant companion". A currant is a type of fruit, so that actually was another funny visual, even if unintentional. :D
Pure Happenstance chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Haha, I loved this! I really like how you gave Psyche-Out some attention. Heaven knows he deserves some positive spot-lighting! And I really enjoyed the ninjas. Well, I always enjoy the ninjas, but I think I was laughing through most of the story!

Very nicely done! I look forward to more of this kind of work!

~THE Psychotic Pyro Fairy
Loki22 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I really liked this one piece. Fluff? Naw. I can imagine the shrink wanting some time off from that gang of wackos. Especially the ninjas! And the ones he probably needed a break of, are just there ruining his day off! Very funny. Thanks for bringing Psyche-Out to live in the fic. (I also like him in Monsters!).
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was not fluff! And i really enjoyed reading about Psyche-Out, i hadnt even heard of him until i read this. brilliant! i am obsessed with all of your stories!
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Poor Psyche-out. As a psychology major, I feel his pain. Cute story! !
Storyseekr chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Ninjas 1

Pirates 0

Psyche-out New fanluv
Strapakai chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This not fluff!

I really enjoyed the story. The ninja's were funny in their innocence. The conclusion was funny.

I think it would be great if you wrote a sequel where Psyche-out is on the mountain face with Alpine or even one of the ninjas. Maybe he could start having some productive psych sessions there.