Reviews for Eternity in a Moment
DB-KT chapter 1 . 2h
Dang I remember reading this. I just love the whole concept of having an enternity in one moment. So mind blowing lol.

Though I do wonder how Clockwork would react if Danny does find him and explain his problem.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
I came across this story and I'm so glad inspiration struck you. This was beautifully done and you brought up some interesting ideas. The whole idea of the medallion was just sort of glossed over but you gave me a lot to think about.

There is one point of criticism I feel compelled to point out. Perhaps it is a typo. The text book that) Danny is occupying himself with should be on Astronomy not astrology.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
This is quite the gem you've created here. Great work!
Wahboop chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Oh man, that was a really interesting idea! and you treated it with grace, well done
cw chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
this was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That's an interesting, yet truly horrifying idea. I believe this is an amazing story either way.
seantriana chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
And that's why one should never mess with something they didn't understand.
Pneumonia chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is more than amazing. This is a masterpiece. I'm so glad I found this on my aimless search for something to read. I would love to read more, but it's pointless to ask as it's been a good five years since published. Ah well, I'm still glad I stumbled upon it. Amazing concept. Great writing.
Pneumonia
misstic-Shadow chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Cool it gave a nice take and perspective that I could appreciate. It flowes
I-Hate-Yolo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Without a doubt this is one of my favorites.

Definitely the most original Danny Phantom fic that I have ever read.
tangerinee chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Interest- wait, what?! This is your first fanfiction? You are SCARY my dear! The writing is awesome!

I'd like to see what happens next. How everyting turns out, how it comes that Clockwork doesn't know...but yeah, I actually reallly like One-Shots, so I'm totally okay with never finding out (yeah, I'm weird, I know )
Mango Supreme chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I wasn't expecting this to be so brilliant.

i got chills.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ok, this is probably going to my best two fave fics for Danny Phantom. This and Halfa. Perhaps it becuase of the angst, or maybe the fact that Danny is awesome, sadly awesome. Poor Danny, but i love it.
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Appropriately and creepingly chilling.