Reviews for Eternity in a Moment
cw chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
this was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That's an interesting, yet truly horrifying idea. I believe this is an amazing story either way.
seantriana chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
And that's why one should never mess with something they didn't understand.
Pneumonia chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is more than amazing. This is a masterpiece. I'm so glad I found this on my aimless search for something to read. I would love to read more, but it's pointless to ask as it's been a good five years since published. Ah well, I'm still glad I stumbled upon it. Amazing concept. Great writing.
Pneumonia
misstic-Shadow chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Cool it gave a nice take and perspective that I could appreciate. It flowes
I-Hate-Yolo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Without a doubt this is one of my favorites.

Definitely the most original Danny Phantom fic that I have ever read.
tangerinee chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Interest- wait, what?! This is your first fanfiction? You are SCARY my dear! The writing is awesome!

I'd like to see what happens next. How everyting turns out, how it comes that Clockwork doesn't know...but yeah, I actually reallly like One-Shots, so I'm totally okay with never finding out (yeah, I'm weird, I know )
Mango Supreme chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I wasn't expecting this to be so brilliant.

i got chills.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Ok, this is probably going to my best two fave fics for Danny Phantom. This and Halfa. Perhaps it becuase of the angst, or maybe the fact that Danny is awesome, sadly awesome. Poor Danny, but i love it.
oceanlover4evr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Appropriately and creepingly chilling.
Kitezi chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Whoa. Just...Whoa. That was quite artfully done, and I must say, not quite what I was anticipating when I clicked on your story. I love the way you twisted the words around. Honestly, I'm a little at a loss for words. It's short and sweet, but just perfect. I must say that I'm rather fond of the little world you've created for Danny there, and it will probably be plaguing my thoughts for a bit.

Fluehatraya chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ooh, how interesting. I really love your Danny Phantom stories.
The Random Person chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
well, i can honestly say i haven't read anything like this before. good job!
dragondancer123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This would actually make a pretty good series! I never thought about that necklace before!

While your writing doesn't suck, it does speak a lot about inexperience. It's not really a physical thing, you can just hear the hesitance in your head when you read it. That'll go away with practice.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Starburstia chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
God, this needs to be expanded upon. -runs about clutching hair- ... thanks for a great story.