Reviews for Machine
Coacoa-beans chapter 1 . 8/30
Hello, I've read your story a long time ago, and I never had the time to tell you how amazing your story is.
I love everything, L's personality, your style of writing, everything.

Thank you for an amazing story!
Have a nice day!
This is a stunning and incredible tribute to L.

Machine is a spectacular fic. It has the ability to render people breathless from the words dancing across the page, or for us readers, on the electronic screen (whether it be a computer, phone or any other device).

The way you portray your characters is absolutely fascinating. For one thing, I extremely love L's thought processes.

All in all, I very certainly enjoyed reading this story.
I'm not entirely certain, but I believe it's either Law-light or Low-Light
Sea-Glasses chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
Aww...
What a nice ending! I almost cried, because although the manga is nice, having L's death described in letters was... more touching. And I've learned much more than I could ever learn from school or sunday school. There are more insight than your average fanfictions (and I came to know Isaac Asimov, thanks to you :-)
All of your Death Note fics is the nicest thing that ever happened in the short time I've become a Death Note fan.
Doctor Crow chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
It's Low-light. From what I gather from my French studies, anyways.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 25 . 6/22/2012
I think I breezed through this is a little less than an hour. And Oh. My. Fraking. GOD. I think I fell in love with this fic.
Fluoxetine chapter 25 . 6/1/2011
This story is utterly beautiful. I love how you capture L's voice (especially with the parenthetical notations), and I absolutely adore how you treat his machine philosophy and evolve it to follow his life.

I love your other stories too, by the way, especially "Obsequious".
eeveepkmnfan chapter 13 . 5/5/2011
eeveepkmnfan chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
:D
eeveepkmnfan chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
Poor L...:( He's such a brave person...
eeveepkmnfan chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
eeveepkmnfan chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
:) aweshum!
eeveepkmnfan chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
eeveepkmnfan chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
:) Nice, although I got kind of sad at the end when he said that. But yeah, it's really good! :D
eeveepkmnfan chapter 5 . 5/5/2011