Reviews for The Choice
pyromatic18 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Awesome end!
HappyEndingLover chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Great story I had always thought they would be together that way. Thank you for sharing your talent of writing.
joanne.lucas chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Loved it! Can't wait to read the rest of the series, I've already read The Arrival so I know how it ends ;P
Serrendipity chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
Hey. I think you have a great story and a great style! I really like the way you write your stories (part of the reason I asked you to be my beta reader for a story in that message I sent you) One thing I think you should work on is your sentences. You have a lot of short sentences. Not always, but for whole paragraphs like one or two times in a chapter you'll have choppy sentences. That's the only thing!
Page Deleted chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
Aw this was amazing! you did a really good job. they got to be together finally! :D

You're a really good writer.
KahlanWeasley chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I LOVE your entire little fic series here! They're amazing! Great work!
JaneDoh chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
One of the best LotS stories I have read. The characterisations are spot-on and the progression of their feelings very palapble. You have created a believable setting for the two of them to 'let their guard down'. I think this story was well planned and the cunning yet naive new character fit in well. And you managed to make the story intensely hot without even delving into NC-17 territory.

Great job!
DesiDude chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Nice story! Well written and very creative!
safa'at keruth chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
Aww, this is cute. I like it!

Oh, you had a few spelling mistakes that are pretty common in the LotS fandom. Dennee, Shurkia, I'm not sure how to spell Valeria or whatever that island is called. Also, I'm not sure if you did this on purpose but a few times you used "thru" when "through" would make more sense.

Anyways, reading the rest of the series sounds cool. Please post it as soon as you can!
MontyPythonFan chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
Omg thats right! I KNEW I'd read this fic before. Lol.

Well, its still fabby :-D

Jess

x
MontyPythonFan chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
Woop! I'm hoping it'll be just like the book's reasoning on the matter yes? :-D Fab chapter!

Jess

x
NinjaSheik chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
COOL~!
Lord Darken Rahl chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
wow love your story poor kahlan poor richard

please make a quik update I want to know what happens next