Reviews for Leftovers
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
It was a very enjoyable story.

I'm glad they ended up together.

Thanks for sharing.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
this was nice and sweet :) is there a sequel?
anamarya chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
it's always kind of strange to imagine one of them so weak but you made this seem pretty believable. i especially liked Helo's interventions. and the shower was heart-breaking.
Jacqueline Roget chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
wonderful! You should write a 2nd story...to go with it.
sarahstarr chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Very sweet. I think you do the best Kara/Lee stories. But Kara is always a tab OOC... I get that you like putting her in situations to make her crack, and then making her very defenceless, but sometimes it's just a little too OOC.
Bits1212 chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
*deep sigh of contentment*

This story makes me happy. I would say more, but I'm brain fried from grad school paper writing. Thank you so much for writing it! I absolutely love reading it!
Melissa72 chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Surprised how you handled the Anders confession...I was expecting much more angst and drawn-out interactions btw K & L since it's been brewing since the beginning. Part of me wanted to be there in the room when she told him...the other part just want K & L to just become man and wife already:)

Thanks for the lovey-dovey version...this world needs all the K/L love it can hold.

Congrats on completion...!
allygator16666 chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Great story...I wish it was longer, if only to get more of my bsg lee/kara fanfic fix! Really enjoyed this story...the writing was excellent...looking forward to more lee/kara stories from you!
surfergirl88 chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Aw, kissing, hugging, holding, schmoopy pilots with a bit of humor are the best! And Lee reigning in his jealously and acting like a adult with Kara was a treat! Helo, as always, rocks! Thanks for your great writing! More soon, please.
Sic Vita Est chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Great chapter! I am glad that Kara finally cleared the air about Anders and that they are able to move on now. ;) I also have to say, I just love Helo, he is such a good guy.
fairedust chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
Must let you know I am really enjoying this story! I too want to know how he is going to convince Kara about his plans for her new quarters. Hope you update this story soon.
allygator16666 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Great chapter...looking forward to Kara's reaction to Lee's request of sharing private quarters. Update soon!
Sic Vita Est chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
So glad to see another chapter and it was great, as usual! :)
Bits1212 chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
This chapter is exactly what the story needed - some Papa Adama goodness. I wanted to cry at the part where Admiral Adama calls her a daughter.

Thanks! I can't wait to read more!
vansen58 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I like this, really. It's sweet and, as I said before, protective Lee is MARVELOUS.

However, after chapter 3 I think maybe Kara got a little too bit dramatic? To the point of being borderline out of character. I understand the point you are trying to make (and the fact that this is AU), but I was don't see *our* Starbuck crying so often and just making such a big fuss over sleeping with Anders - even if she's head over hills in love with Lee. Kara is just too practical.

Please don't take this wrong. It's just an observation. And, in the end, a minor detail to a truly nice fic.