Reviews for Nightmares
Twitchyness chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Awesome this was awesome
SuperMehr chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
This was an amazing story!
Haytar96 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Nice story!
abbey lee chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I LOVE ITTTTT

PLS make another chapter where at first pepper is the damsel in distress n tony tries to save her, however later there should b a twist where pepper becomes the hero and saves tony but nearly dies doing so (so basically tony is the damsel in distress this time)
DreamInInk chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I thought this was too cute. I loved it! I'm so thankful for the lack of strong Pepperony, sometimes that can ruin a story. But you did an awesome job with this. Great plot, great twist, I didn't even think of the phone!

Very good.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
*sniff* Another awesome T/P fic! I love the plot, and the story flows nicely with your fantastic writing. Aww, the ending is so cute especially with that last line. Hurray for happy endings! Well done. I hope to read more of your IMAA work in the near future.
Sacred3 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I love the fluff in this and the bizarreness in this. Fluff rules!
Abigail Fond chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Fantastic work! Rarely I favourite a story unless it's extremely well-thought and ended well - but yours definitely fits the bill and deserves my attention later on in the future for a good read :)

I liked how you kept the plot generic, yet original. And it was definitely a bonus to see the Pepperony pairing, haha. There are not many writers in this community who can write a good lengthy story about the two and end it 'subtly sweet', so I applaud you for making this particular story a great read. Nice job!

~Abys.

(P.s: Becareful when you use 'weather' to say 'whether'!)
thanksforlistenin chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
ahahahaha i LOVE this

'oh...' i laughed so hard. awsome job chick :]
AngelKitty104 chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
That was adorable!
heidi chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
that was so good! thats all i can say! you should write another longer story!
cookiesnmilk123 chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
i love this story! i like you're other story Appropriated or whatever its called too. You're a great writer keep doing what you're doing!
JB chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Please write more. Please! Your one of the only decent authors on this place.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
This version was good! The I liked that you added what she was dreaming about, it made nore sense now too:) Can't wait for your next story!:)
divinedragon7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Simply amazing, this is deffinatly the best IMAA story i've read yet. amazing work, i loved the fluff, it was great!