Reviews for Five Times David Rossi Fell in Love
dustytiger chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
that was sweet, and perfect! i loved it! short and simple, but makes a strong point
hermyam chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I, oh so very definitely, need more Rossi/Isabella. All five scenes were lovely, but the last one was a delightful insight into a version of their future. Thanks for sharing.
1547291 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hi! Love this one. It was so sweet that his daughter told him the same thing he did to his mother when he was a little boy after the problem he had at the school with Johnny Catalano.

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it very much :D. Have a nice evening.
mummacass chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
what a beautiful story
1719162 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Okay, okay, I know I reviewed once already on lj...sue me! But that's how damn good this story was. Amazing interpretation of the progression David Rossi's life took. Beautiful, inspiring work. I'm never gonna be able to hold my own with you and Mingsmommy on this ship. It's an honor just to occassionally roll around the harbor with you guys!

Keep writing! (And yes, that was an ardent demand you "heard" in my words!)

Tracia
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is an awesome story. I love the progression you created in this. Really well done, Ming and Smacky. And thank you for writing this!
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw... this was very sweet. Loved it! Good job!
safe.from.harm chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
...i really don't know what to say, other than that was the sweetest rossi-story i've ever read. i adore this.