Reviews for Sweet fourteen
Love chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
I love your author notes
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
what if you make raven and azazel in to a teenagers?
ravengirl12 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
love it more of the sex
ravengirl12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
what oral sex?
Elegon chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
WHY!
Teal Phoenix chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Well, that clears a few things up.
Teal Phoenix chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Sabey's a teenager! *glomps you* you f**king RULE! And heather really doesn't seem like a Mary Sue, or maybe she is and i just like her too much to tell...

Either way, great chapter! D
SSfan chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
I liked this chapter, it was a little comfusing but funny. Don't end this storie is too good. Please don't end this storie * goes on knees * Please i'm on my knees!

- Scott Summers fan

P.S. I'm putting you as one of my favorite authors!
Teal Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Heather isn't a mary-sue, she's too hated and annoying to be like that. I love her personally, made me laugh.
Teal Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Yayness! A sequel! You rock! *Glomps her*
punkanimelover93 chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
lol good chapter! now i have this little imagination of Logan trying to knitt a sweater or something now XD btw WHEN ARE THE SEX SCENCES COMING? lol jk but no really when? lol
Ex Mentis chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Aw X3 This is so cute!

When will those two get off their high-horses and just admit that they are totaslly crushing on each other? But I guess thats part of what makes it fun. Hope to see more chapters soon!
punkanimelover93 chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
omg i loved this chapter though i wish logan did get laid XD lol mes a perv :3 but good chapter and dont finish the story its great! and i like it D:
SSfan chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
I like this chapter, it was really funny but i didn't like the laid part but its your story not mine. but when i read the part about Sabertooth becoming fourteen it got me thinkin what happens if Sabertooth was fourteen then what will happen to Logan.
Elegon chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I can't wait to read more! I love the whole, little Logan and Kurt thing going on!