Reviews for Bride's Dowry
FrannieSage chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
I love the premise of the story but I wish it was finished. Any hope for more updates?
errant comme vagabond chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I'm anxiously awaiting your next chapter! Love every word of it.
chelbee chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
thank you for the up date...
erika shoval chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I love this so much. It's heart warming and heart wrenching at the same time. I'm looking forward to the following chapters. Much love!
looking forward to reading this
seekerharmoney chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Thanks good chapter
jule2 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Thank you for the update.
Jasveen chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
i loved the update..hopefully u will keep updating more
SVMlover1378 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I just found this story and loved it. I was crying during chapter 3 (pregnancy hormones). I do hope you continue writing it. Thanks
cullenmeadow chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Thanks for update :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Apart from the fact that this will could never happen, this would be easily oveturned, this isn't the third fucking world. Why would she even entertain marrying if she didn't want to. Let the money go to charity. She will have a college education and can support herself.
Sexist shit!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I am so pissed off at Bella! She gets beat up and doesn't go to the police?! And now James threatened he would rape Alice, and Bella still keeps quiet?! She deserved to get beat up.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
James assaulted Bella, and yet she is still not going to the police! Edward is an idiot too! Bella told him not to call her! OKay rant over, I love this story! It is so interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I want to rekill Charlie for putting Bella through such hell. I guess he never knew, trusted, or loved his daughter. I also want to slap Bella! Why hasn't she gone to Aro and the police about James?! She has witnesses. All the boys who have been hurt. And if she was smart she would videotape James when he threatens her.
Anita chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Thank you. I do hope you will continue this story to completion! I loved how you went from third person to first person and back to third. I personally like the first-person narration better. Thanks again.
Anita chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Hi, great story, thank you. Sorry about your health issues. Re Chronic Migraine, I have heard Botox is used to treat it. Hope you can look into that.