Reviews for Bride's Dowry
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Continue your stories ate really good dOnt end them Kline this like most authors unfinished stories
RingTheBella chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I really like what I have read so far and I really hope you decide to continue writing this story.
holnico chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
crying now. I hope Edwards family presses charges & hopefully Alice will be called & warned. Isn't it a violation of confidentiality for James to have read her file she could inform that office as well of his actions & threats thereof. There is so much she could do to screw him over as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
I really love this story. It's well written and very interesting. I'd lve to see what happens. Please update soon.
angelari7 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Love it
Barbie2 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Great Chapter
LittleFin chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
you're back, youre back! *jumps for joy* This one is looking good. Hope all is going well. :)
CassieSu chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Can't wit for more.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Poor poor Bella, I sincerely hope that Edward can and will help her.
Teresa R chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I am so happy to hear from you I hope all is good with you and we will hear more. I need to know when James gets his ass kick
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Oh poor Bella, but I love that Edward makes her feel safe. This is a great story so far, glad to see you've picked it back up. Looking forward to more chapters soon, and more TLC from Edward to Bella!
puasluoma chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Omg!
At first I didn't read this story because the summary wasn't very appealing to me, but when I found out you were the writer I knew I had to read it!
And I love it! Lol
This last chapter was A bit weird at the last quarter... Kinda rushed... I guess it was because of the 3rd POV
Still I loved it!
And I seriously hope you will update it ASAP! As well as your other story (which I absolutelly love love love)
Thank you for writing! You are Awsome!
seekerharmoney chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Thanks good chapter
Nanismo79 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Oh my I can't wait for the rest of this
MarieAlexander chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Goodness gracious! When I saw you had updated i'm pretty sure I started grinning; and considering I was in the break room at work I must've looked rather silly. I'm glad that your headaches aren't too overwelming anymore (?).
I had given up on any hope you would continue this story. You are a wonderful writer, and this chapter does not disappoint. Thank you for putting in the time and effort it takes to continue writing even with so much going on in your life.