Reviews for Blood Is Thicker
SerafynaVilkas chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Lol, my second time reading this series in 24hrs, and I still can't believe what's happening! - plz finish pt3 b/f Nov 1!

Btw, was there a particular song that goes with what Maetala was singing? It's sounds good, and I'm curious how the tune plays out.

TBM
Aschenhimmel chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
This is a very, veeeery interesting story. I loved it. Cruxis!Lloyd is one thing, but vamp!Lloyd is another. And while there's no vamp!Kratos being stoic and hot on-screen, the thoughts and implications are running quite freely through my mind. Moreover, I feel sad about Kratos at the end. I did hope that Maetala would have a more...unusual...fate since she's the big bad and all, nevertheless this is a very good read D:

Once more, my only agony is that Lloyd never bit Kratos. Yes, I am a deranged person. XD
Aschenhimmel chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
It's 4PM at my place and all I can say is, you're very, very good in doing horror. Not too over-the-top, not too sensational and very, very dark. :D I very much like the twist in this chapter. It won't make me sleep. XD
Aschenhimmel chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
I admit that this fic finally made me see what's so hot about vampires. You are a master.

My only agony so far was why Lloyd didn't bite Kratos.

iwaslookingforwardtothat DDDD:
Aschenhimmel chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
I'm not much of a vampire fan, really, but I just...have...to say that the scene where Kratos bites Lloyd is one that reduced me to unholy squees of happiness. Yes, it's kinda...weird and...evil...but...XD

Fangirling aside, I must admit that the premise is unusual (and original) and I'm taking my time to getting used to the concept. Fortunately, the aforementioned scene was made of WINZ. XD

PS: Vamp!Lloyd owns Edward. Big time. While half-asleep.
Luigi-fan470 chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
I just realized how much this reminds me of the legacy of kain. You got the manipulative lord, the puppet child that rebels at the end, the ever beating heart of darkness, now all we need is kick ass swords and annoying gost and... oh wait we do! Sadly you don't have the timestreamer but Mobius would have been realy hard to fit in. Oh well epic story, see ya.
origin of summoners chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
great story can't believe i haven't read this fic before.
mokamon chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
Holy crap that was fantastic... Sooo much better then that twilight shit. Really, what the he'll kind of vampires sparkle? That's not cool. Vamps are supossed to be all stalkerish and deamony...not some diva wanna be...

Amazing job, I stayed up till...(checks clock) 2:30 in the morning reading this...and I have school innnnnn...5 hours! Yay! It's worth it, I loved it. Vamp!Lloyd is pure win. You're very descriptive it makes me feel like I'm not just reading this, but I'm there...O.o you my friend have amazing talentz. I don't like blood and this...almost made it appealing...XP I really don't like blood...I was actually really scared reading this... Actually.. I started crying when Lloyd first realized what was happening to him, and at the boar part...screw it, I was terrified through out the whole epic package you placed here. I thank you.

You know, I think you like to torture the Symphonians a little too much... But! I'm okay with that! You make hell awesome stories and I love 'em! I'm gunna sleep know, but the second I get 'net access I'm going to read the sequal!

But, thank you sooooooo much for making Lloyd human again. Vamp!Lloyd is awesome and all and you keep him in character quite well fr being a vampire, but I still love that stupid idiot more then anything. I do love the evil sides of him though...such as Vamp!Lloyd. He's very cool, second to Idiot!Llloyd.

Thanks for the amazing scare! It was great! Long live King Lloyd! XD
ThePurpleRose chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Ooh... Spooky.

Yeah, loved it. Bravo.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
This was so enjoyable. Admittedly I was hoping he'd stay a vamp and still be able to keep in touch with his human side, but it's fine.
mocha coffee chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
hm...i don't like it. Vampires suck
mocha coffee chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
you're...vampires's fan? (-_-)
mocha coffee chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
oh...I freaking hate twilight, too. But i didn't noticed until read ur comments below the story...so don't stop

_"
Symphoniafan chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
oops, that anonymous review was me. lol I didn't realize I wasn't signed in. XP

Till next time
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Another amazing chapter and a beautiful way to end it. :D

You kept up the suspense througout the entire thing, making it seem like nothing would ever be resolved.

I really liked the ending as well. It was happy, but not he usual cliche everything gets resolved. It was a more realistic twist that leaves you expecting more. Heh, you were planning for that. XP So that is no big surprise.

Let's hope this inspiration continues to next year.

Great job!