Reviews for Call Me
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Smart, quirky, playful, and very touching - everything I hope for in a Luke/Lorelai story! Thank you.
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh my God. I LOVED it! Adorable. Hilarious. Flirtatious. Sexy. COMPLETELY in character. That was amazing. Standing ovation. Thank you for writing that.
xAlex-Drakex chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This story is amazing, I completely adored their mad conversation that were SO Lorelai! Loved it!
amyylasee chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
oh my gosh. amzing, had butterfly's in my stomch and everything.

i really think you should do a sequal, or write more storys.
AnaHeartsChuck chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Omgsh... that was so good! I bow down to you! You totally captured luke and lorelai's relationship! and Lorelai's rants and wittiness? TOTALLY! AWESOME JOB! My favorite line: “Do you hear yourself when you speak? I don’t think you realize how often you don’t make any sense.” haha ]

Something he would totally say! Thanks for such a great story! ]
girlface chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
that was such a cute story. I loved how you ended it by having Luke tell her he sleeps on the left side as well. I know the story says complete but you should pick it back up with them dating and how they talk like this in bed, and how when they do have to spend time apart they go back to the phone calls...so cute!
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
haha.. i love it..

so cute and awesome..

i would so love it if you

wrote a fic on L/L where Luke is

a teacher or Professor or Coach and

Lorelai is the player or student.. i'm

currently working on something like

that, but i love to read other

peoples writings.. always

better than my own.. lol..

Starhviewer chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I really enjoyed the way you presented the way L/L relationship developed after their conversation that night. I especially liked their conversation of marriage the night of Lorelai & Max's party. Your dialogue is on the mark for L/L. A very enjoyable story to read.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
good story
Copop chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
What? No reviews yet?

Well, then I'll start.

I loved it!

How they got closer every time Lorelai called.

And how the talk in the gazebo influenced her in a positive way, haha.

Not for Max, though, but who cares for him (that much) anyway...

Thanks for writing :)
sudi chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
so cute. loved it. thank you
BFD chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I really liked this story, please keep writing.
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
i hope you do a sequel to t his... totally loved it
AtticusLovesMe chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
ooh, that was soo cute! Making me smile!