Reviews for Hetalia ZOMBIE
brina968 chapter 20 . 1/25
Please write more soon, this story is really awesome (like prussia awesome).
HetaliaKitty chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
I love this. Please please please put up the next chapter.
Ali-kun chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
Wait... Will Denmark appear? Or Norway? Or Iceland? I can imagine Denmark screaming, swinging his axe, and trying to run away from zombies XD
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Oh. My. God. This is such a wonderful story. Better yet, it not only has an original plot but it is well written. I can not express how much this story makes me smile. Great job on the characterization and dialogue. Seriously this is perfect.
FlyingMintBunneh chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Am really enjoying this story of yours and i started it late last night XD
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Will this be continued?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Lichtenstein and Belarus!
RawrDowg chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
OMG! Almost exactly like The Walking Dead. If a character gets his hand cut off then it will be seriously like it. I love how Feliks was like "I'M A MAN CURSE YOU!"
Longlive Imagination chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
It's been fantastically too long since I returned to your story. :O But wow, is this ever amazing as you have always done. I don't care if I have to wait years for you to finished this. Just as long as you do someday And It's getting pretty epic with the fliers. How did they even manage to make such a feat? Also Russia is pretty awesome. You capture him awesomely. Look forward to America and Matt and the whole crew saving the day. Though what ever is going to happen in the rest of the story is pretty daunting to imagine. o_o another awesomely done fight scene? whoa...let's hope they'll survive!
Ayumi Kudou chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
I love Hetalia and ths is the best non-yaoi Hetalia fanfic I ever encountered. The characters are welly developed and you take your time as well. The best part that there's no yaoi in it like some fangirls would. The zombies and gore is pretty good and the funny moments always come in the right time. I'm glad that I'm not the only Hetalia fan that's not a rabid yaoi fangirl or belives Hetalia is a 'YAOI' manga. Witch is NOT 'Hetalia Gakuen' was engough proof that it's not. I just wish that people could make more fanfics like not with zombies or any thing, but without the 'kawii Yaoi buttsmex' or whatever. Anyways keep up the good and update soon.
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Well, for my opinion, I think everything was just awesome until you started writing the pairings. It just got plain weird after that. And then you skipped the 16 years thing, and gave them children... That really just creeps me out. Your story has a beautiful plot and is overall, well-written. I just really don't like the idea of the characters having children.

(Please respect my opinions.)
PoisonLights chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
:) This is so funny. Zombies.

Anyway, I enjoyed! Yay!
Dionnysia chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
I'm glad that I came across this story. The plot is quite interesting and I love the character development within the story. Good details as well.
Narcolepcy375 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Ahh...this goes perfect with some Sixx A.M. and a Monster.

I think Alfred would have SO MUCH fun with a zombie apolocypse. I loved that part where he was yelling at the zombie. That was amusing. It sounded like something I'd do.

I like how you're not pumping your story full of USUK and RoChu. You're keeping the story a story and not just popular smut. All the good stories have shallow romance and a crappy storyline. This is pure badassery. Me likey.

My only suggestion would be to give a short backstory, like what kind of zombies are they? Are they diseased from some super-virus epidemic, are they living dead, or were they bitten by someone embalmed with worchestershire sauce?
Kechi Cyter chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Loving this story! I'm so glad Belgium is okay!

Your fight scenes are pretty well done. )

Keep up the great work on all your stories!