Reviews for Fate Alternate Routes
Legacyofthedawn chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
If nothing else, I am convinced that this story is the reason half of my perception of Rider is that she is a total troll when she gets the chance to be. :D On the intricacies of the fic itself, I think the characterization is mostly spot on, except Sakura might be slightly exaggerated for comedic effect. You have great scenarios in all of your routes and I would love to see more of these one-shots or continuations(more butler!Shirou please)

Is there any chance you will continue writing these? It would be a shame to not see these either expanded or left at the four you have posted!
Rating:9/10!
kyugan chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
oh that is just EVIL.
Person chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Im loveing this haha
Kage69 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
umm... did you realize that your calling shirou sister?

several times you have had the girls calling shirou niichan, niichan is 'sister'

chan is female, san is male
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
well getting raped tends to make a man feel weird.
Destria Cosplay chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Very interesting the way you design this story

would like to see where it goes, are you planning on going through different routes when you hit the dead ends like you would in the game? or are you just planning on making it one timeline?

hope to see an update
k.l chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
very funny!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Whoa. That was cruel and unusual punishment. Kind of funny for the reader though. Interesting chapter.
Fan chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Beautiful
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Well gosh. This is friggin rad.
Othinus chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
That was really annoying...
beamknight87 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Oh man, this is brilliant! Chapter 3 was definitely the best one so far and hilarious. Hopefully you will update soon.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
...There is literally nothing good one could possibly say in this situation. Good luck, man.
ChaosConnor chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
God damn this story is good. I'm captivated. Hoping it gets an update soon!
Patriot-of-USA chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
For the love of God, please continue this.

This is genius, hilarious, frustratingly addictive, and just plain satisfying to read.

The intricate level of detail you put into their thoughts is awesome. The relationships are sure fun to watch.

I CANNOT wait to see where you go with this!