Reviews for Fate Alternate Routes
Revanchist21 chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
This story is very interesting and I really hope you will have more chapters in the future soon because this story is getting good! Keep up the good work man!
River king chapter 4 . 7/27/2017
;)
Shadow390 chapter 4 . 7/12/2017
Ok, I know this fic is old, but I still felt the need to review.

I love the story, but I have a serious problem with Rin here. What I like about Rin is her devotion to her sister even while abiding by her father's rules, but here she even places Saber above Sakura on her list of people she cares about, and that pissed me off. It's like she doesn't even care about Sakura at all here, or even thinks of her as a sister.

Apart from that though, I love everything about this fic. Especially Shirou's relationship with Rider. It's nice reading about the two of them like this.
Legacyofthedawn chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
If nothing else, I am convinced that this story is the reason half of my perception of Rider is that she is a total troll when she gets the chance to be. :D On the intricacies of the fic itself, I think the characterization is mostly spot on, except Sakura might be slightly exaggerated for comedic effect. You have great scenarios in all of your routes and I would love to see more of these one-shots or continuations(more butler!Shirou please)

Is there any chance you will continue writing these? It would be a shame to not see these either expanded or left at the four you have posted!
Rating:9/10!
kyugan chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
oh that is just EVIL.
Person chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Im loveing this haha
Kage69 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
umm... did you realize that your calling shirou sister?

several times you have had the girls calling shirou niichan, niichan is 'sister'

chan is female, san is male
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
well getting raped tends to make a man feel weird.
Destria Cosplay chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Very interesting the way you design this story

would like to see where it goes, are you planning on going through different routes when you hit the dead ends like you would in the game? or are you just planning on making it one timeline?

hope to see an update
k.l chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
very funny!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Whoa. That was cruel and unusual punishment. Kind of funny for the reader though. Interesting chapter.
Fan chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Beautiful
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Well gosh. This is friggin rad.
Othinus chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
That was really annoying...
beamknight87 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Oh man, this is brilliant! Chapter 3 was definitely the best one so far and hilarious. Hopefully you will update soon.