Reviews for Sundays Sundae
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
xD I wonder why Atobe's so against using Gakuto's advice...? I think the feather duster was absolutely hilarious though. xD Really, such a great story. Cosplay needs to be used more, seriously.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
...Ah... that was an incredible description. How DO you do that? Personally, it felt (to me) a little OOC for Atobe to leave the ice cream to ruin his rug, but I'm sure he had MUCH more important things on his mind at the moment. ; I don't think I've seen another Adorable Pair fic that played with food like that... in fact, I'm quite sure I haven't. But it was very good, I enjoyed it much.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I always love to see Jirou in a maid's outfit. Very fitting.
ayame shuurei chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
it so damn hot..speechless
ice flow chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
LOL! Hahha, I almost thought there was another fic posted...lol...oh wells...had fun rereading it..lol...and I just realized what I forgot to say last..when they go into the shop and thsoe descriptions...*snicker* Jirou probably looks like an innocent child about to be corrupted, Gakuto looks like the corrupted, and Ohtori looks like the guy who's not supposed to be there but can't help himself aka, closet pervert...lololololololol...Hahahahaha...

And yes, Jirou doesn't need to do any seducing...Atobe's too horny to let him even get past the first phrase...*snort**snicker**LOL!
xSadistxFujix chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Everyone promises to write atoji for Ice Flow! lol :D

Oh, Jiroh... -tries not to imagine him in the outfit- Damn, now I REALLY want to write atoji, sadly though I got a request to write an Akaya/OC story... -sighs- So I must write that. I feel bad for betraying my pairing.

Nya! _
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I review at good times? That's cool.

Kayso. This was HOT and not to mention, quite hilarious. Poor semes getting ditched by their ukes to go look for kinky toys XD And Gakuto was cute as usual. Him and Oshitari are regulars in a store for sex toys? Why am I not phased? XD And Chountarou must've picked up some insperation while they were there. Too bad he couldn't pick something up for Shishidou ;) Great story! I'm sure ice will love it :D
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Best use of ice cream ever. Good thing I never eat Neapolitan; I'd never be able to see it the same way again. Great writing, the visualizing was fun ;)
Lulu-Prints chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Amazing story like always (:

I love the flow to this one, and how you paint the scene in the reader's head, although I got kind of confused by your punctuations at some points :X

Jiroh sure has personality XD.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Awesome story. Jirou could so make Atobe do this.
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Ain't a naughty Jiroh just the cutest kind of Jiroh? lol I think so!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
*squeal out loud*

Adorable pair! sankyuu for making this! *hugz*

OMG! so HAWT! my eyes burN! huahaha! JK!