Reviews for A Pound of Flesh
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 2 . 7/15
Damn hope Morgan's going to be alright
kellyegirl chapter 12 . 2/21
Well it took me a while to get through all 12 chapters but I did. Hope that you update this one soon.
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Oh god what horror for Emily! Please let her live!
greeneyedconstellations chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
I know it's been a while since you updated this, but omg. I'm here to BEG for the conclusion! I stumbled across this quite randomly, and as brutal and horrific as it was, it kept my attention for all 12 chapters! I can't even conceptualize these horrors, to be honest, so for entertainment purposes I commend you! Creative, albeit dark, storyline. And now I haaaaaave to know what happens! Pretty please with a cherry on top!
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
This chapter has emotionally compromised me. Brilliant writing. Really. When JJ was rationalozing the justification of her deeds i was thinking to myself "JJ is an unsub now, thats how vigalanies (wrong spelling) think. Im so sad shes fallen so far but it is a logical path she took to get there. Well done.
Nethermind chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
Bravo.
HPforever-after chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
Good job. Sorry I didn't respond sooner I've been very busy and was a little bit upset with criminal minds and had to take a break from the show and the stories for a little while
Guest chapter 11 . 1/14/2015
please finish.
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
OH MY FREAKING WOW! That was intense. I love this side of JJ (as long as it stays away from cannon lol). I could see her going all UnSub on anyone in her way because she has nothing to lose. Great job. As always :) please update this one soon.
rmpcmfan chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
I totally felt JJ's rage and I don't blame her one bit! I know I would do the same for my family.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
Awesome update. I knew that guy was going to be a a Judas ;) See JJ kick some ass will be excellent.
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
I just read this entire story. I think I ran out of tears. Like, actually. Please update this soon. I know I've nagged you via Twitter and reviews to update several stories this last week but OMG your writing is just so addicting! I'm hoping Reid and his geniusness (I know that's not a word :p) found some way to camouflage himself and hide in the woods but I'd be naive to actually think that a possibility. I'm preparing for his death :( Please update you lovely gal!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Please update! I need to know what happens! This is fabulously dark.
HPforever-after chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Good Job glad to see a new chap to this. I have to say even after long waits for a chapter I can usually just jump right back into your stories and remember the past and be completely pulled back in. I don't think I noticed the seed you planted cause I can't seem to think who could have wanted this besides the clown.
MidnightHalcyon chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
This story is so creepy yet captivating.