Reviews for Petty Thievery
Rayar chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
THIS. A marvelous piece indeed.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
THIS STORY. Fantastic, I was entertained throughout the entire thing. One of the best Clow/Yuuko fics I've read, I loved their interactions 3
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Yay! I like it, 'twas cute. I love Yuuko and Clow bickering, especially when Clow gets on Yuuko's nerves. It's just so cute! Good job on this fic and keep up the good work!

Kuri-Kuri
heka chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
*laughs*

i liked the ending. xD you made their relationship seem so... very nicely done. easy to the eye yet still... xD very amusing.

*cookies!*
i dont have a username chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
its nice, short sweet and wonderfull ending
Abnormal Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
xD He I love their antics. You have written them well 3
Kirijo.Kanaru chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
OMG! What Clow said... O_O

That was suicidal! xD Hahaha!

Excellent as always, my friend You REALLY made me crack.

Thanks for the good reading.

Take care. Keep up the good work!
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
XD Reminds me about how I get payback when angered, except I didn't burn anything. XD
sailorjupiterox chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
oh I love it ! :)
Her Little Doll chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Lmao. Awesome. That was so cute
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 10/2/2009

Have I mentioned -YES!- lately?

Absolutely hysterical.

'You smell it when I am away and cry your tears of sorrow into it at our parting. How could I begrudge you that? It must be so very difficult to be without me.' -This is Pure Genius, lightly brazed with F*cking Hilarious.

Clow is such an -what was the delectable phrase you used?- 'insufferable ass.' These two are so awesome.

I positively *adore* all the little nuances of their relationship you've worked into this ficlet; Yuuko's shenanigans always manage to be very telling, ne?

And I'm just rambling at this point.

Fantastic. _
Deki chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I love how they interact with one another

poor clow, yuuko is just too awesome XD

nice fic :3