Reviews for Let me hold you
TiffanyD chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I just started reading this story and it has me really interested in what is going to happen
twilightrules17 chapter 37 . 1/24/2014
Please update soon please, please, please because I need to know what will happen because I really love to know what will happen next

Thanks
Jenni1696 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Ok, no flame here. I just have a couple of questions. What's the time period? There are cameras but no cars? Or did they just take a carriage for fun? And isn't she supposed to be working? Did all of that stuff happen in a day? And shouldn't there be a bit of characterization, or at least some development going on? And maybe you should get someone to read it before you post it. Just as another pair of eyes to pick up any mistakes. The concept of the story could be good but I'm too focused on my confusion right now to enjoy it.
Aliegator2014 chapter 37 . 9/8/2013
Please update I would like to know what happens next. This is such a good story
twlightbella chapter 37 . 8/4/2013
Bella and Edward have a son named Charles Jacob Cullen.
bubbles chapter 37 . 2/11/2013
When will you next write a chapter?
Guest chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
Please update soon
Soni's Angel chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
Loved seeing the update in my inbox! I am still finding it so hard to believe that as royals they were so lax in their security, especially considering that Charlie is the heir to the throne. I can only guess that he was taken by Tanya as she did see him talking to Chris. I do hope that he is found soon, I don't think Bella could handle losing another child. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next one;)
sEa.woLf.spArkle chapter 37 . 2/4/2013
that is awesome update soon
im exited!
khris91 chapter 37 . 2/3/2013
cant wait for the next chapter
lanigirl96003 chapter 37 . 2/3/2013
looking forward to more
Dream I Dare chapter 37 . 2/2/2013
i guess Tanya has taken him. Maybe in the next Chris might bust her!

It'd be so nice to see her busted by a 3 year old.
sogian chapter 37 . 2/2/2013
Tanya took him? How? She took Chris... Didn't anyone saw? He is the prince after all... There should be guards! Can't wait to read more..
gemma loves edward chapter 37 . 2/2/2013
Ahhh that such a good idea :) dang Tanya boo lol . I think bella should get pregnant again on the quest to find Charlie that would be so good :) thanks for the update
lilmstran chapter 37 . 2/1/2013