Reviews for Alternate Reality: The Truth Comes Out
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
She better had been joking. If anyone shaved my head when I was asleep, I'd fucking sue them. Loved this gorgeous piece of writing, like always! :)
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Lmao, four bald girls for the price of one. Now I would've paid big money to see that happen ; ) Excellent alternate oneshot to 'The Truth Comes Out'. You're one of my favourite authors on FF and it's always a pleasure to read any of your stories, Lody. Great job, major props : )
Buffy's boyfriend chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I think max's last line was pure Gienus It would defently give the story some extra Credablity. I think Baliy would be a pretty Bald also but I like her long Hair to much to shave it off, That would just be wrong.
TSLOD chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
DONT SHAVE BALIEY AND LONDON"S HEAD! :)
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was great, I'm glad London finally saw the light and quit gloating. That was a really big surprise that Max went bald too. I hope she was kidding at the end, they had finally all started getting along. This is kind of cool, now you have 2 totally different stories going. I guess you could sprout off another story and see what would happen if they shaved the other 2 girls heads and what would happen if they didn't. lol Can't wait to see what happens.
StarLily1Dfan chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I love the girl power vibe of this chapter, with Max showing solidarity with poor shaved Barbara, who actually makes a more sympathetic heroine than London. Max probably wasn't joking at the end, but it would be sad to see Bailey shaved since she was on the sidelines of this dare.
James Doyle chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Max was totally joking. She's not vindictive at all. I think she's an all-around stand-up girl, and sympathetically shaving her own head to comfort Barbara is just the sort of thing she'd do.

Loathe as I am to admit it, London does, indeed, have a bit of a mean streak to her. The way she's gloated over her victories in the past shows that she has a little trouble with the idea of being a gracious winner. But she definitely went too far this time, and I can imagine she'd be extremely contrite afterwards.