Reviews for Pirate Hunt
bwbennett777 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Okay, you have to continue this story! Great read and anticipating what occurs next!
allen.elliott.9822 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Really good writing dude, just one problem, try not to use the word "Kredits" I recommend sticking to the usual Isk
allen.elliott.9822 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Very good! I'm surprised this is your first fanfic, it's very well written.
All American Autor chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Not bad, not bad, I have to say I really like this story and want to read more. Please update it.
Slink chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I know this is old, but I hope op reads this.. this is an excellent read, wish it continued..
cah11 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure it's Minmatar ships that all look like they've been shot to pieces, not Caldari. XD but no matter, good story so far, can't wait to see whot you manage to come up with.
IIII coAtL IIII chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I read your story and liked it. You could develop further towards your potential if you did not rush the story and gave more time to details. I state this because I got the impression of the chain of events within the story being unlikely; mainly the fact that a Caldari Commander belonging to a Nation who is clearly known for its perfectionism would pass over a mistake such as your pilot did. A correct tactical decision would have been for the frigate to withdraw, since it can outmatch the Hyperion in terms of speed. That is the first flaw I saw in your story and the second is the fact that the very same Commander would give the pilot a battleship class vessel, when he was just piloting a frigate before this whole incident happened. It left me with an unrealistic impression.

Now, do not let the chunk of text above discourage you from continueing this story. Other than what I stated above, you can asume that all other aspects are perfectly acceptable (character emotions, dialog interactions, format of the story and grammar.)

Keep up the good work.