Reviews for Moving Out
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Very Sweet!1122!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love both of those shows...and I can't tell you how much seeing Helga and Arnold show up in the middle of this made my life. XD; It's so cute! And sometimes a bit of fluff is just what a person needs. ;) It was cute!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
"The argument appeared to be getting rather heated, and Cindy decided an intervention was needed"... nice, and rhymes, too!

Hey, Hey, Arnold and the H-gal are here! Aw yeah! :)

Awesome fic, sweetness all round!
Cinnamon Ninja chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love this oneshot! It was fuzzy and sad and funny all at once. It made me smile and (literally!) lol. (Mainly at the parade bit. Seriously. :D) You captured the characters so well, too! Your descriptions are great - I felt like I was right there with Cindy when she was reminiscing.

Great job! :)
Katia11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I adore this story, and I love Helga and Cindy as roomies. Seriously, LOVE IT! :)
Evlwolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow, this is a great little one-shot. Maybe a bit ooc, but still fun to read. When I first came across the "Football head," nickname, I was confused as to why that would be used in a JN fanfic, but then I saw "Arnold." I literally said, out loud, "Epic win." Well done, my friend!
jediguru chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
so...there is going to more of the story right? cause i want to know what hela is like as a roommate! lol!
Archilochus chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh my God I LOVED this! I liked how Cindy saw herself through the years, gradually coming to the present time. Sorta like this one seen in The Muppet's Christmas Carol. Moving out is definitely a big experience. But you have to enjoy it to the fullest. College passes by way too fast, I'm warning you.

And the Helga and Arnold cameo. I totally did not see it coming, and when it did, it completely killed me. Yeah, Helga and Cindy are going to get along way too well. Arnold better buddy up with Jimmy; those two are going to need all the help the can get from two of Nick's feisty blondes. So in all, great story. There was a maturity to it that I liked, and it just made me smile real big!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Helga and Cindy... heh, funny idea.

Keep the good writing.
Niek chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Woohoo for submitting another story! _ Anywho, it was good. Kudos.